BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Deanne A.
Calgary, AB
Air Canada has lost so much of my family's luggage. I only use Air Canada if it is the only option. Customer service tends to be tedious and difficult to deal with.
Chelsey M.
Flew to B.C for a  work trip, no issues, moved fast when boarding and were on time. Flight attendants were super friendly as well. I would fly again with air Canada.
Marjorie V.
Montréal, QC
Once in the plane, the service is great. However i've had sooo many problems with them (overbooking, cancelled flights etc) and the costumer service is not great...
Rebecca M.
Toronto
Great! As a Canadian I am biased and try to support local airlines. I wish flights within Canada were wallet friendly. Otherwise smooth flights and friendly people.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I usually fly with air canada. Overall it is more reliable than many us airlines in regards to delays and cancellations of flights. They are usually late boarding flights and take offs. The only thing that I absolutely hate is their sister airline air canada rouge. Worst flights I've ever been on. Small cramped seating and definitely never enough overhead spacing for carry on bags for all passengers on flight. Another thing is that they usually over sell their seats.
Kristina W.
Placentia
Terrible experiences. Unfriendly and unhelpful staff, will not be flying with them again. This airline company has the worst customer service and could care less about anyone on their planes. i would not reccomend
Aileen M.
Smithers
I live in a small town that currently only offers AirCanada as a flight service and price wise most people choose to make the two hour drive to fly with West Jet.
Alexis L.
Ottawa
Amazing service! They are great with keeping their guest happy! There is really no con to Air Canada and my favourite part would be the great service they provide!
Brianna O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently flew with them and they made my trip and were great with showing me how to do everything I needed to fill out and the stewardesses were just so friendly
Megan
I've gotten booted off of a flight. I was a minor at the time so I am really not sure how this actually happened. They did give me a hefty compensation for this happening but I did miss a full day of my vacation
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.