BY AIR CANADA

Nancy K.
Welland , Ontario
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada Rouge is the worst airline ever! No frills flying. On a 4 hour flight to Cayo Coco we were surprised to find out that there was no in flight movie or meal. The flight attendants were playing with their electronic devices the whole flight. You could eat overpriced food if you wanted to pay the extra money. They would rent you an ipad that kept cutting out for $10 each leg. We were not notified of this lack of services so it was a very unpleasant surprise. If you book Air Canada, make sure you know what you're getting before you sign! Never again!
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fortunately for me, I haven't had any bad luck traveling with Air Canada other than occasional delays. I've had friends that always run into long delays and missing luggages.
Kelsey T.
its moderate, it has lost my family members luggage three times, the staff are often friendly and accommodating in flight food is not so good, mostly various forms of mush.
Victoria G.
Surrey
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown with Air Canada a number of times. Back and forth between Toronto and Vancouver. It is often the cheaper - and I guess I find the cheapness worth the awful service.
Eleanor S.
My family used air Canada when flying out to visit my father who was out there on business the flight was made more enjoyable by the wonderful crew who were helpful and friendly
Kathy A.
Vancouver, BC
The last few times I have flown on Air Canada they have delayed the flight by many hours each time, before we were at the airport and even while we were already at the airport.
Kristina W.
Placentia
Terrible experiences. Unfriendly and unhelpful staff, will not be flying with them again. This airline company has the worst customer service and could care less about anyone on their planes. i would not reccomend
danielle g.
They don’t provide free snacks on flights that aren’t going to Europe - disappointing! However, mostly smooth rides and good prices and nice employees. Bring back the snacks!
Sidra S.
Oakville, ON
Always great service and very helpful with the kids whenever I've travelled alone. Love the inflight entertainment system. Only negative would be the prices can be quite high
Missa E.
Kitchener, ON
The service was great. I had an empty seat beside me on my way home from Calgary , most other airlines would not allow you too take advantage of it but this one sure did !!!!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.