BY AIR CANADA

Josie I.
Laval, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Reliable airline, consistently good service. High-quality, well-maintained aircrafts. I love the onboard cafe and the in-flight entertainment. I almost exclusively fly with Air Canada. I see value in their pricing and keep my eye out for sales! :)
Tara K.
Kamloops, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a fan of air Canada. They can't seem to keep track of luggage even on a direct flight. Flights are cheap sometimes but not worth anything if you arrive with none of your belongings.
Bellina C.
Toronto
I think is amazing they are connecting Latin America with the world because example if you are in the Caribbean you can take one flight direct from trinidad and Tobago to Toronto. 😊
Kendra O.
Glovertown
It’s a hit or a miss with Air Canada. I feel comfortable on their flights: and I am generally satisfied. It really depends kn the day you fly and what kind of flight you’re on
Emily R.
Me and my family have travelled multiply times with air Canada airlines and we had an incredible experience. We never had no troubles with the airline and the staff were incredible
Kristy L.
Leduc
Always trustworthy !! Slightly more expensive than other airlines but way more comfortable flight! Seats are more roomy, free movies and so many choices. Plus the food is awesome :)
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I have had my share of good experiences and bad ones flying with Air Canada. My last vacation I flew with them, and it was smooth sailing. Seats, entertainment and food were great.
Jessica O.
Brampton, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have yet to have an issue with Air Canada... hopefully I haven't jinxed it. What stands out to me is the airline service- some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
Nancy K.
Welland , Ontario
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada Rouge is the worst airline ever! No frills flying. On a 4 hour flight to Cayo Coco we were surprised to find out that there was no in flight movie or meal. The flight attendants were playing with their electronic devices the whole flight. You could eat overpriced food if you wanted to pay the extra money. They would rent you an ipad that kept cutting out for $10 each leg. We were not notified of this lack of services so it was a very unpleasant surprise. If you book Air Canada, make sure you know what you're getting before you sign! Never again!
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fortunately for me, I haven't had any bad luck traveling with Air Canada other than occasional delays. I've had friends that always run into long delays and missing luggages.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.