BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Missa E.
kitchener, ON
The service was great. I had an empty seat beside me on my way home from Calgary , most other airlines would not allow you too take advantage of it but this one sure did !!!!
Priscille C.
Haut, NB
I usually use Air Canada when I travel because they have good prices. They seem to have a hard time with keeping track of our luggage and offering help afterward sometimes.
Cheryl G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This company certainly has its pros and cons. I've had both good and bad experiences with them. I do continue to fly with them because there aren't many options in my area.
Esther L.
st peters square
Treated me and my sister like princesses. Had a back seat and they provided pillows and blankets. Spotless plane, lovely staff and great entertainment and food options. 👍🏼
CJ M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew with Air Canada as I saw an amazing seat sale deal. Our flight was 8+ hours delayed, no complimentary drinks or anything! Customer service/flight attendants were very rude on both our flights (to&from destination)
Dove A.
It was a good flight. Just a little to crowded for my likings.. But I probably will use Air Canada again in the future because a lot of the time the prices are descent...
Monday M.
Surrey, BC
always good to fly with them, except one time we were rerouted to Montreal on our flight to Toronto due to a storm.  But would recommend to others to fly with them.
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
Really no better than jazz, I think good crew is really important and you don't usually find good staff in the airport or on the planes when when you fly with air canada
Marialys G.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this airline very often as I'm in Canada and so far so good. Prices are a bit pricy sometimes but it's okay. It also has pretty good seas on vacations but I haven't use this feature yet.
Melissa K.
Calgary , AB
I seriously dislike air Canada. They overbook their flights, bump children off and their staff are rude and entitled. I hate flying with them and avoid it at all costs.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.