Alexandra L.
I have always been satisfied with Air Canada and the services they provide. My family has been flying with Air Canada my whole life and they have generally been quite reliable for us. I have also flown Air Canada Rouge, which was also a good airline.
Allison N.
If the price is right I won't say no to flying Air Canada, but they would not be my first choice. There are often delays, unfriendly staff, and an unwillingness to make things right.
Tara K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a fan of air Canada. They can't seem to keep track of luggage even on a direct flight. Flights are cheap sometimes but not worth anything if you arrive with none of your belongings.
Josie I.
Laval, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Reliable airline, consistently good service. High-quality, well-maintained aircrafts. I love the onboard cafe and the in-flight entertainment. I almost exclusively fly with Air Canada. I see value in their pricing and keep my eye out for sales! :)
Mackenzie K.
Winnipeg, MB
Haven't had any problems with this airline. Fairly clean and comfortable, decent leg room on the planes. 4 stars because you seem to hear bad things on the news every once in a while
Bellina C.
I think is amazing they are connecting Latin America with the world because example if you are in the Caribbean you can take one flight direct from trinidad and Tobago to Toronto. 😊
Kendra O.
It’s a hit or a miss with Air Canada. I feel comfortable on their flights: and I am generally satisfied. It really depends kn the day you fly and what kind of flight you’re on
Jessica O.
['Brampton', ''], ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have yet to have an issue with Air Canada... hopefully I haven't jinxed it. What stands out to me is the airline service- some of the friendliest people I've ever met.
Kristy L.
Always trustworthy !! Slightly more expensive than other airlines but way more comfortable flight! Seats are more roomy, free movies and so many choices. Plus the food is awesome :)
Gypsie C.
Red Deer, AB
I have had my share of good experiences and bad ones flying with Air Canada. My last vacation I flew with them, and it was smooth sailing. Seats, entertainment and food were great.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.