BY AIR CANADA

Camille B.
Crews are very approachable and friendly. The seats are comfy and clean, very good for travelling for long hours. Lavatories are very clean unlike the other airlines we've been on. Thumbs up!!
Eduardo T.
Muy buena aerolinea, sin problemas, comoda, segura, agradable y un buen servicio. Solamente e tenido la oportunidad de volar con esta aerolinea a la ciudad de Montreal y me quedo sastisfecho.
Halimo S.
Toronto, ON
Every time I fly with air Canada I've had no complaints I recently flew from Toronto to Los Angeles the flight crew was very courteous and they made sure I was comfortable for the whole ride
Renée G.
Clare
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like air canada well enough and dont mind flying with them but if I have problems while traveling it is usually with them. They are usually really good about helping make everything right.
Tim C.
Fredericton
Generally a very reliable airline which has very good customer service. In the Canadian marketplace they are probably the most known airline. They offer fair value for the money they charge.
Ashley J.
Wilmot, NS
Really enjoy flying with Air Canada. I haven't had a bad experience yet. The flight attendants are so friendly, and go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable and have everything you need.
Mahera Q.
Great flight and great attendants they were all very nice! The only thing I didn't like was the lack of space and limited choice of movies but other than that it great and the food was great!
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
I avoid choosing Air Canada as the airline I fly with when I'm booking a vacation but to be honest I haven't had as horrendous of an experience as some of my friends have had. The customer service isn't the best and they never really seem to resolve issues, just throw money at you for them not being able to keep track of luggage or flight times. The flight attendants aren't as cheery or friendly as other airlines and I've stopped checking in my luggage because of how often mine has gone missing in between flights. Not bad for pricing but I would rather pay a bit more and fly with my more reliable, preferred airline.
Ky S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are a decent air line company. More expensive than west jet. Customer service is poor... but which one isn't. They get you from one place to another. Unless they don't.... which happens.
tiffany W.
NORTH YORK, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My go to flight company since they're almost always on time . Only problem is with any changes to the flights it's a ridiculous cost , usually more expensive than the original flight itself .
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.