BY AIR CANADA

Michelle C.
Always great flights. Personable staff and comfortable flights with great cabin air pressure. I do t fly often but it tends to be with air Canada when I do. I have never had my luggage lost or missing.
tiffany h.
Stratford
My family has used this airline multiple times. Great customer service. Never had a problem with them. They get you to your destination, ensures you have everything you need. Very satisfied overall.
Miranda B.
Lewisporte, NL
I am not a lover of this airline. Luggage seems to get lost or damaged very easily and the customer service is usually not very helpful. I have personally chosen to not fly with this airline anymore.
Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Not the best experiences with Air Canada. They have no problem cancelling flights and not informing guests. Or they change the gate and your departure time and don't bother to email about changes.
Alexandra R.
Toronto, ON
Love the movies and options in the seat, for free!! They have an incredible first class service if you ever get the chance to splurge, it is SO worth it. Enroute is a classy, interesting read
Kadijha L.
Toronto
flown with air canada multiple of times, the last time i flew with them was in oct 2-9. I went to grenada for the first time, air canada left on time going and coming back to canada
Paola  B.
Valencia, Carabobo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best airlines I had travel with. the crew is super kind the check in is so fast the even let me send my over weight suitcase for free plus the food is so good mostly the breakfast
Maddie P.
Erin , ON
My go to airline when travelling. I love the experience of the VIP lounge! Super friendly staff and they treat everyone very nicely. Also offers flights to a LOT of places which is very convenient.
R B.
I have had good and bad experiences with Air Canada. They don't have snacks on domestic flights which is disappointing. They also don't have a great nonalcoholic drink selection. They should consider getting hot chocolate. I do like their free video/movie thing though!
Diana N.
Vancouver
Air Canada in my opinion is the best airline in Canada! The staff is very friendly and i always have a smooth and steady flight. I travel often and always look forward to the complimentary snacks
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.