BY AIR CANADA

Davon P.
Melocheville
I have flown 4 times with Air Canada from Canada to Portugal and Spain. The people working on the plane are really nice, I loved the food and adore that I could drink as much tea as I wanted to!
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Flying is not my favourite and air Canada as per typical flight company doesn't do anything to make your flight enjoyable. Like having your flight attendants treat you like a person instead of scum.
Camille B.
Crews are very approachable and friendly. The seats are comfy and clean, very good for travelling for long hours. Lavatories are very clean unlike the other airlines we've been on. Thumbs up!!
Laura D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have had both good and bad experiences with Air Canada. I know it is about supply and demand but the fact that it is more expensive to fly within Canada than it is abroad is a big turn off.
Anusha S.
This airline makes me feel safe knowing that I'm in good hands. The attendants are very considerate and nice. I used it twice. The only con is that it is a bit pricy compared to other airlines.
Mahera Q.
Great flight and great attendants they were all very nice! The only thing I didn't like was the lack of space and limited choice of movies but other than that it great and the food was great!
Ashley J.
Wilmot, NS
Really enjoy flying with Air Canada. I haven't had a bad experience yet. The flight attendants are so friendly, and go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable and have everything you need.
Halimo S.
Toronto, ON
Every time I fly with air Canada I've had no complaints I recently flew from Toronto to Los Angeles the flight crew was very courteous and they made sure I was comfortable for the whole ride
Renée G.
Clare
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like air canada well enough and dont mind flying with them but if I have problems while traveling it is usually with them. They are usually really good about helping make everything right.
Eduardo T.
Muy buena aerolinea, sin problemas, comoda, segura, agradable y un buen servicio. Solamente e tenido la oportunidad de volar con esta aerolinea a la ciudad de Montreal y me quedo sastisfecho.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
Patty G.
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.