BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Stephanie F.
St, ON
I took a short flight to Ottawa, and we had a safe flight. Not much to say as the flight took less than an hour. Drink service was barely offered. thanks for being affordable as much as you do. Not sure what to recommend for improvements, maybe next time.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, AZ
Honestly, Air Canada kind of sucks. The food's not that great, the service is not that great. Half the time the screens are broken. The only good thing is how well padded their seats are. Most of the time, the bathroom on the plane is also kind of dirty and gross.
Sara K.
SHEDDEN, ON
Air Canada is a hit and a miss. I usually book first class and a couple times they have bumped me down to economy with warning due to over bookings. I had a flight attendant once fat shame me as well upon asking for a seat belt extender, which is not cool at all.
Danielle L.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's been a while since I've flown with Air Canada, but I feel like it was pretty standard! Nothing terribly special but I haven't had any bad experiences yet. I just think the food service is one of their biggest problems. This airline is usually my go to for domestic flights.
Katrina S.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I haven't always had the best experiences with Air Canada. I usually find flights that are less expensive and have better stoner service at both the kiosks and onboard. I do like that they have the USB plug ins on board which makes working much easier in flight.
Sher M.
Calgary, AB
wonderful staff and good service. flights are on time and you can see and feel that you are welcome on board. free snacks and drinks - but don't nap otherwise, you won't get any! seats are kinda tight, but, which airline isn't? it's good to fly with air canada.
Kaitlyn M.
Prince George, BC
I have never had a great experience with Air Canada. Often whether my flights are delayed or cancelled, Air Canada always makes me feel as though I'm being a burden having to rebook my flights. I hope in the further they work on their customer service approach.
Morgan R.
Sydney, NS
There are always mixed reviews about Air Canada's service, but considering how many times I've flown with them and how big the company is I haven't had too many issues. I appreciate that I can use their app on my phone to check in. I'm always concerned about them losing my bag though (but that's just a fear of mine!)
Gina G.
New Westminster , BC
Air Canada never lets me down! I've travelled to different continents using this airline. One time I booked a vacation package to Vegas from Vancouver and was bumped up to business class for free! Their customer service is great and I would definitely recommend.
Aanna M.
Hackney , London
I fly with this airline sometimes and it’s good. They have good service, staff are nice and helpful only use it when I do stop over flights to Jamaica. They have decent food and drinks along with a tv so you can watch movies, listen to music, read books and other stuff
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.