BY AIR CANADA

Christina M.
Edmonton , AB
At times I love air Canada and than omg they can be horrible with messing up my flight to not even helping me get on the plane with my six month old baby they always seem to mess my flights and times up
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
Great airline with TVs available, even in the economy class. Helps make the flight feel like it goes by faster. Exceptional service and occasional good deals! Would recommend to anyone looking to travel!
Michelle C.
Always great flights. Personable staff and comfortable flights with great cabin air pressure. I do t fly often but it tends to be with air Canada when I do. I have never had my luggage lost or missing.
Lindsay S.
We recently traveled to Bahamas for our honeymoon with air Canada vacations. We tried to change our flight and the Caribbean representative was off for the weekend. We had to boom with another company.
christy c.
Toronto
Air Canada is a pretty solid air line. What I would usually use since it's familiar, but if it's for a long haul flight to Asia there are other airlines I would prefer to use (that have better meals).
tiffany h.
Stratford
My family has used this airline multiple times. Great customer service. Never had a problem with them. They get you to your destination, ensures you have everything you need. Very satisfied overall.
Miranda B.
Lewisporte, NL
I am not a lover of this airline. Luggage seems to get lost or damaged very easily and the customer service is usually not very helpful. I have personally chosen to not fly with this airline anymore.
Maddie P.
Erin , ON
My go to airline when travelling. I love the experience of the VIP lounge! Super friendly staff and they treat everyone very nicely. Also offers flights to a LOT of places which is very convenient.
Alexandra R.
Toronto, ON
Love the movies and options in the seat, for free!! They have an incredible first class service if you ever get the chance to splurge, it is SO worth it. Enroute is a classy, interesting read
Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Not the best experiences with Air Canada. They have no problem cancelling flights and not informing guests. Or they change the gate and your departure time and don't bother to email about changes.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.