BY AIR CANADA

Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
There have been times when flying with Air Canada has been great, but a lot of people I know have had awful experiences with them.
Speaking personally though, there was one time when Air Canada overbooked a flight and a whole room of us couldn't travel from Toronto to Vancouver that day! Not sure how they managed to overbook it by that much, but the customer service that me and my boyfriend received from Air Canada was pretty good. Although we had to fly in the next morning, we received an $800 check for our trouble. HOWEVER, we were listening in on some of the other passengers from that flight, and they had way worse experiences with their customer service rep than we did.
Nicole V.
It was a pleasure having an opportunity to be on one of Air Canada's flights, every staff is amazing, they're very nice and joyful, the seats are pretty comfortable and the food they serve are appetizing. Overall i love it.
Amanda Y.
Calgary, AB
I had some good and bad times when using Air Canada! Their service is alright. Not the best. And their planes are always delayed and make sure you names is on your luggage because they always gets lost.
Victoria N.
Newmarket
A clean and effecient flight. Our 6 hour flight was as comfortable as could be expected in economy, but the only food that was available was overpriced packaged food and only credit cards were excepted.
lea u.
Air Canada is one of my favorite airlines, it had one of the best services and they have the best food. flying first class is even better the meals and the serivce is the best can compare it to another.
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
Great airline with TVs available, even in the economy class. Helps make the flight feel like it goes by faster. Exceptional service and occasional good deals! Would recommend to anyone looking to travel!
Christina M.
Edmonton , AB
At times I love air Canada and than omg they can be horrible with messing up my flight to not even helping me get on the plane with my six month old baby they always seem to mess my flights and times up
Melanie A.
A good basic airline.  I do have a problem with their seat designations.  You would think that booking 2 seats 3 months in advance would get you 2 seats side by side...  NO, you have to pay extra for that!
Krystal B.
Overall we have had enjoyable experiences with Air Canada. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Pleasant, helpful flight attendants and fairly easy, smooth, fuss free trips.
Yomira Cecilia J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Muy puntuales, excelente servicio a bordo, cómodo, con muchas opciones de entretenimiento, muy agradable. Para recomendar, la tripulación sumamente simpática, buen servicio a bordo para un vuelo corto. La recomiendo plenamente. fue un viaje muy placentero
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.