BY AIR CANADA

Deanna A.
Guelph, ON
Air Canada is always my first choice airline. They offer amazing services and have the best stewardess onboard flight. They are always the most accommodating in my opinion and go above and beyond to offer the most enjoyable flights.
Patricia M.
Canmore
I’ve always had great experiences flying with air canada. And they are always great with when I have my little one with us. They are my first choice for airlines when travelling. Would definitely recommend.
Katelin L.
St. John's, NL
I flew Air Canada when I went to Europe. They were absolutely great, we didn't have any issues. The staff were very nice and friendly and always ready to help. I will be flying with Air Canada in the future.
Brianne F.
Cambridge , ON
I loved my flight with them. They have everything I needed to accommodate me. I didn't feel squished in my seat and had a person tv. I recommend air Canada to anyone! They make sure your flight is enjoyable.
Lise P.
South porcupine, ON
Very welcoming as you are greeted when you get in the airplane. You have a variety of choice for beverage at no extra cost to all passengers from pop, water, tea and coffee. As well you are offered pretzels.
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is quite possibly one of the only airlines that's notorious for losing baggage internationally which is why I gave them 3 stars. Domestic flights however they are very good and I often fly with them.
Nicole V.
It was a pleasure having an opportunity to be on one of Air Canada's flights, every staff is amazing, they're very nice and joyful, the seats are pretty comfortable and the food they serve are appetizing. Overall i love it.
Cathleen C.
Toronto, ON
There have been times when flying with Air Canada has been great, but a lot of people I know have had awful experiences with them.
Speaking personally though, there was one time when Air Canada overbooked a flight and a whole room of us couldn't travel from Toronto to Vancouver that day! Not sure how they managed to overbook it by that much, but the customer service that me and my boyfriend received from Air Canada was pretty good. Although we had to fly in the next morning, we received an $800 check for our trouble. HOWEVER, we were listening in on some of the other passengers from that flight, and they had way worse experiences with their customer service rep than we did.
Victoria N.
Newmarket
A clean and effecient flight. Our 6 hour flight was as comfortable as could be expected in economy, but the only food that was available was overpriced packaged food and only credit cards were excepted.
lea u.
Air Canada is one of my favorite airlines, it had one of the best services and they have the best food. flying first class is even better the meals and the serivce is the best can compare it to another.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.