BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Yomira Cecilia J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Muy puntuales, excelente servicio a bordo, cómodo, con muchas opciones de entretenimiento, muy agradable. Para recomendar, la tripulación sumamente simpática, buen servicio a bordo para un vuelo corto. La recomiendo plenamente. fue un viaje muy placentero
Melanie A.
A good basic airline.  I do have a problem with their seat designations.  You would think that booking 2 seats 3 months in advance would get you 2 seats side by side...  NO, you have to pay extra for that!
Krystal B.
Overall we have had enjoyable experiences with Air Canada. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Pleasant, helpful flight attendants and fairly easy, smooth, fuss free trips.
Christina M.
Edmonton , AB
At times I love air Canada and than omg they can be horrible with messing up my flight to not even helping me get on the plane with my six month old baby they always seem to mess my flights and times up
Trista R.
Vancouver, BC
Great airline with TVs available, even in the economy class. Helps make the flight feel like it goes by faster. Exceptional service and occasional good deals! Would recommend to anyone looking to travel!
Brianna H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Staff are friendly! They make travelling easy especially if it’s your first time flying alone! Great on board entertainment! I have flown twice in the past 4 months and have had great experience both times!
Lindsay S.
We recently traveled to Bahamas for our honeymoon with air Canada vacations. We tried to change our flight and the Caribbean representative was off for the weekend. We had to boom with another company.
christy c.
Toronto
Air Canada is a pretty solid air line. What I would usually use since it's familiar, but if it's for a long haul flight to Asia there are other airlines I would prefer to use (that have better meals).
Michelle C.
Always great flights. Personable staff and comfortable flights with great cabin air pressure. I do t fly often but it tends to be with air Canada when I do. I have never had my luggage lost or missing.
tiffany h.
Stratford
My family has used this airline multiple times. Great customer service. Never had a problem with them. They get you to your destination, ensures you have everything you need. Very satisfied overall.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.