BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Kiteen's C.
Weyburn, SK
Not the best customer service and I find the flight is often canceled or changed with little warning and little to no compensation to make up for it. Yes, sometimes they are the cheapest option but I'll choose to pay a bit more to fly west jet every time to ensure I get where I'm going on schedule!
Aryssa C.
Portage la Prairie
Great exoerience. Flight attendants are very kind and snacks are delicous. Only con are the price of tickets. Very expensive to fly. Although they do sometimes have great sales! Use probably twice a year. Would recommend, great experience trumps the cost. And most flights are expensive anyway
Brittani F.
Abbotsford , BC
Air Canada has always been my go to travel for anywhere in Canada & US. The planes are well-kept and clean, they have a lot of room for the economy seats as well as the business class and first class, The customer service is beyond exceptional and I would recommend travelling with them to anyone
Trelawney E.
I'm not Air Canada's biggest fan. They do the job, usually, although delays are common and they don't do a whole lot to win you over. They don't do much to deter you, but they're not my favorite airline by far.
Emily H.
Ottawa, ON
We always book with air canada. Their staff has always been professional and helpful. They have been very accommodating when we travel with our kids. I am disappointed that they are no longer going to be a part of aeroplan as that has been part of the reason we have been so loyal to this airline.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst in all possible ways. Too expensive. Even when you purchase a seat you've got no guarantees that it's yours. Always bumping people off. Lost my luggage for 3 weeks and offered no compensation. Next flight they destroyed my suitcase. My husband doesn't fit in their seats at 6'1.
Gwen J.
Ontario Canada
We fly a lot! And we avoid Air Canada because of the insane prices! I live here in Canada and I have to pay almost double!....we drive to Buffalo and fly out of the U S for half the price! Kinda sad really
Carmelle L.
Burnaby, BC
AirCanada is great for their reliable service and flights, although they can get super expensive, which is why as a Vancouverite, I tend to sway towards WestJet if possible. I don't travel by plane too often, so I can't speak about their in-flight services or anything, but I'd say they're reliable and trustworthy.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, WY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As I live in Canada, I fly with AC frequently as they are based on Toronto and offer many direct flights to destinations in Asia and the US (my main travel destinations).

No major complaints here.. seats are comfortable.. service is alright.. food is meh as expected (airplane food!!).
Elisa E.
Peterborough
We love flying overseas with air canada, the aircraft are super comfortable, even in tourist class! Great entertainment touch screen, movies, games, music.... I normally am an anxious traveller and they make it so smooth I can't even tell I'm flying! Love the meals and snake that they offer.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.