BY AIR CANADA

Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Air Canada is decent. It gets you from A to B. I flew Air Canada when leaving Dublin and having a stop in Toronto to go to Baltimore. They really need to update their planes with tvs in the seats because having to use my phone was annoying but it was tolerable. The food on the plane was really good but could have used more to drink. We did have a late flight leaving to Baltimore and was scared because it was such a small plane.
Amy F.
I used air Canada for my flight to china. It was a nice flight with good in flight entertainment, a nice crew, and a little more leg room than other airlines. They had a lot of good movie options. I was comfortable enough that I didn't get up the entire flight to stretch my legs. My only actual issue was the airport itself. The airport in Canada was the most confusing airport I've ever been in for finding my connecting flight.
Beth B.
Flight was great. Crew was kind & utilized their time. All information was given in english & french, helpful for different language speaking passengers. Food on flight was tasty for overnight flight & was given several snacks throughout. On return flight though from Heathrow to Toronto, crew did take awhile to get overnight meal to all of us. Took about 2 hours - starving! Would recommend.
Amber D.
Edgewood
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a flight from Canada Air when I came back from London and it was pretty nice. The flight attendants were accommodating and friendly. Unfortunately they were unclear when telling me about the declaration cards. They told me that you only have to fill one out for your ultimate destination. Long story short I was stuck in Canada filling out a declaration card and was almost late for my connection.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Air canada is an ok airline, customer service isn't great, the call center is mostly based out of what I assume is Montreal so they speak french and they're very rude. They've cancelled most of the flights I've booked so I now avoid them.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have experienced Air Canada before but it has been a while since the last time I flew aboard one of their planes. They haven't really left much of an impression on me rather super positive or negative either. Basically nice planes, fair price that does what it is supposed to do - transport you. Far from the chaos that is Spirit or the awesomeness that is Virgin America. I call it the Vanilla Airlines.
hannah h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was booked on a flight to Paris on air Canada and the flight had been cancelled and moved to the next day a month before our set departure date. We were never notified but Air Canada that the flight had been moved to the next day and we ended up not being able to go on our trip because the trip would've been too short. Only time flying air Canada and would not specifically recommend
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had a layover in Toronto in which the flight was so full they needed people to stay the night and wait so I volunteered to wait the night. They gave me a hotel room with a free meal and an $800 check. They were also the nicest airline workers and flight attendants I've ever ever experienced.
Shirley C.
New York
I flew with air Canada twice. Lots of delays. My recently experience was just earlier this month. My departing flight was delayed for two hours and I was never notified. If I was I would have left my house much later rather than 4 am. My returning flight, it was delayed again! And when we landed, we sat on the runway for 2 hours since we missed out original windows.
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I've only flown internationally with this airlines but my experience was pretty good! The staffs are all very friendly, the check in is a breeze, and the food that they serve is pretty good. Very good experience with them so far and will fly with them again!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.