BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Renée M.
This was my first experience flying, ever, so I don't know whether I'll have a broad perspective. My flight was delayed 30 mins, and the cabin was very small, but the staff was friendly and let me bring my trumpet as a carry-on, so I was happy.
Gleisys M.
Yes! I've flown with them to trips and I have to say that the best thing is the pricing! They are a very nice airline, although I feel that their airplanes are usually smaller than any other airline I've used before. But definitely a good one!
Sophia K.
La Mesa, CA
My flight on Air Canada traveled to London, and I was very pleased with the smooth ride. It was a long flight but the flight attendants were kind and hospitable, and I was also given a blanket and headphones to make the flight more bearable.
Cassandra C.
Bethlehem, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown Air Canada twice and I enjoyed them both times! My flights were only about an hour each, but the flight attendants were great and the pilot updated us a lot on weather, turbulence, etc. Easy to book, and was just overall great experience!!
Hillary T.
Englewood, FL
I've only flown Air Canada once in my entire life and the experience was not the best. It's probably not Air Canada's fault but just the fact that I was flying from Tampa, FL to Ottawa, ON and has a 1hr and 15 min layover in Toronto. As I was getting off the plane, I was told I would have to wait for my luggage, recheck it and go back through security. It took 45 minutes for the luggage to get off the plane. I then had to walk from the 'International' terminal to the 'domestic' terminal and go back through security, which took almost all of my time and I barely made it to my gate in time. I've never experienced anything like that in my life. Second thing I was dreading was the lack of wifi for 99% of my flight, because I was flying from Tampa to Toronto, I had 0 wifi for the longest part of the flight. However, I was able to access the wifi on the shortest part of my flight-from TO to Ottawa. That being said, I would not recomment flying AC if you're going to be flying from the US to Canada. It's probably a much better experience flying domestically.
Trang S.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew on Air Canada from a connection at Toronto. Nothing negative to report. There were no issues and I dont recall being too uncomfortable in my economy class seats. Id recommend to anyone looking at a flight with Air Canada.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
WORST AIRLINE EVER!!!!! They suck and are terrible. I’m never flying on air canada again. They delayed my flight for 5 HOURS! Then, they switched my plane twice. I will never fly them again and I know loads of people will agree.
Katie D.
Waunakee
Flew Air Canada from Toronto to Montreal and had a wonderful experience overall. Flight attendants were very nice and helpful. I was most impressed with the fact that we were served a full meal, which is a rarity these days.
Kirsten P.
South Amherst , OH
Flew Air Canada from Paris to Torontoand it was the most comfortable flight I have ever taken. Comfortable seats and great meals. The private tablets on the backs of the seats are full of games, movies, tv shows, and music.
Cate D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great! I have never had a bad experience on this airlines. Kind flight attendants that kept you posted on status of flights. Fly Air Canada occasionally. Each time the plane is exceptionally clean. Overall, very satisfied!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.