BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Laura M.
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The. Worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst. The worst.
Maya L.
Mono, ON
My dad works for air Canada so we do get benefits but the price is still amazing, the food is way better than other airplane foods and we donut fly with anyone other than air Canada , I recommend air Canada to everybody.
Victoria L.
Toronto, ON
I love air Canada I've almost always flown with them. The service is great the meals are also awesome! I travel on a plane almost every year and I'm always very satisfied. Air Canada will always be my number one airline
Tali L.
I was very impressed with this airline. I flew today, and the plane was large, lots of legroom, and it was such a smooth flight. I enjoyed it, and would highly recommend Air Canada to others. I would fly again soon.
Emily W.
I think air Canada needs to improve their customer service considering how large of an airline it is. I haven't had a terrible experience, but I've also never had excellent customer service either. They are very average
Natasha M.
Air Canada is just okay. The biggest advantage of them is that you know what you'll get. The customer service is not great, and your flight might be cancelled or rescheduled if it's not full enough for their tastes. But, they are safe.
Cassie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've had a few experiences with them and both have their cons. The staff I dealt with one of my first times were very polite, friendly and helpful. I was disappointed with how poorly they run things during my most recent experience, they are an unorganized disaster. Go with another airline if possible.
Cristina M.
While flights are more expensive than your average budget airline, the quality of the service is incomparable. Other than one delay on a flight on a school trip, I have never had any issues when flying with air Canada.
Tania D.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly fairly often and when it's good it's good however, when it's bad it's awful. 12 hour delays with no food. Lost bags. Damaged goods. I have seen it all but ultimately I fly with the best deal and they are cheaper.
Nujood A.
Mississ , ON
Good affordable and reasonably priced airline suitable for traveling short distances within Canada. I had to travel from Calgary to Toronto and vice versa. Did not have any problems with the staff or other passengers.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.