BY AIR CANADA

Amy B.
I flew with Air Canada from England to Canada and cannot fault them. The flight was easy, no delays and they quickly checked us in when we got to the airport late. I have only used them once but would fly to Canada with them again.
Kayla W.
Toronto
Air Canada has been my go to flight carrier for all the years and all the times I've traveled. Some of the planes have tv and wifi some don't but the food is good and they give complementary drinks and snacks. Overall great alirline
Keshena W.
Black or African American, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada provides reasonable service. Basic comforts but nothing above and beyond unless you're willing to pay more. If you're flight is ever delayed or cancelled don't be surprised if they don't give you anything to ease the blow.
kristen w.
Warburg, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love air canada our daughter spilled a whole glass of apple juice on her seat and while I was changing her they brought out a blanket to cover her seat so she didn't get her new change of clothes wet and were great with the kids
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
I love flying air Canada, I find they have really great customer service and most of their planes are equipped with screens to watch movies and tv shows while in flight. I would recommend this airline to anyone flying within Canada.
Cara O.
I've flown Air Canada numerous times. I've never had an issue with customer service personally. The check in process, flight and arrival has always gone smoothly. Prices can sometimes be high but I suppose that's the cost of flying.
Victoria S.
Spaniards bay , NL
Okay experiences. Have had problems with them over booking in the past and getting delayed. Also not great with dealing with food issues. I requested a gluten free meal at many points (booking, checking in etc) and there wasn't one.
Lena G.
I love Air Canada! I have never have any problems with the airline, and always have a great trip! I don't travel by air very often but anytime I have I always go with Air Canada!
Leah G.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Having flown air canada many many times, I can say the service is hit and miss. Some times they are very helpful and ensure you are having a wonderful experience. However often they treat you horribly. It is not a "reliable" airline
Piper R.
Air Canada is one of two large airlines in Canada and thus has a monopoly on domestic travel. Typically, their flights are cheaper than WestJet and there are more options. Always buy travel insurance if booking during the winter months, it can save you huge hassles if your flights are cancelled or dramatically delayed.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.