BY AIR CANADA

Kianna B.
Hey Travellers! A few years ago i flew AirCanada heading to Florida. I really enjoyed the service and accommodations they had, it really made me feel comfortable and i had a really enjoyable flight, AirCanada is always my go to airline ✈❤
Karina R.
Whitby , ON
We are proudly Canadians so for that reason we support travel wit air Canada and also this company is offering us the best customer services and promos. My favourite moment is the whole experience ( to be honest ) everything is awesome.
Christie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind Air Canada. A lot of their flight attendants seem to be quite sour though. They don't seem happy at all and take it out on passengers. They have a lot of flights to choose from though and that makes him extremely convenient.
Farhana S.
I love Air Canada! I have taken International flights till till London twice. One thing I must say is that they have really friendly staff because they train their staff really well. They are usually good at booking and easy upgrades.
Breanne K.
Elkford, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight had a comfortable ride and the stewardess was super helpful. Not huge seats or leg room but since I'm a shorter girl this wasn't a problem. Air Canada doesn't seem to have the best prices but overall I was satisfied with my trip.
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Although the flights are quick and mostly reliable, I find that Air Canada is very pricey and they don't include a lot of free perks like other airlines do. Air Canada tends to nickle and dime you for everything, unlike other airlines.
Amy B.
I flew with Air Canada from England to Canada and cannot fault them. The flight was easy, no delays and they quickly checked us in when we got to the airport late. I have only used them once but would fly to Canada with them again.
Cara O.
I've flown Air Canada numerous times. I've never had an issue with customer service personally. The check in process, flight and arrival has always gone smoothly. Prices can sometimes be high but I suppose that's the cost of flying.
kristen w.
Warburg, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love air canada our daughter spilled a whole glass of apple juice on her seat and while I was changing her they brought out a blanket to cover her seat so she didn't get her new change of clothes wet and were great with the kids
Keshena W.
Black or African American, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada provides reasonable service. Basic comforts but nothing above and beyond unless you're willing to pay more. If you're flight is ever delayed or cancelled don't be surprised if they don't give you anything to ease the blow.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.