BY AIR CANADA

Kayla W.
Toronto, ON
Air Canada has been my go to flight carrier for all the years and all the times I've traveled. Some of the planes have tv and wifi some don't but the food is good and they give complementary drinks and snacks. Overall great alirline
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
I love flying air Canada, I find they have really great customer service and most of their planes are equipped with screens to watch movies and tv shows while in flight. I would recommend this airline to anyone flying within Canada.
kristen w.
Warburg, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love air canada our daughter spilled a whole glass of apple juice on her seat and while I was changing her they brought out a blanket to cover her seat so she didn't get her new change of clothes wet and were great with the kids
Tricia K.
Lac La Biche, AB
I flew to London for a friends wedding and was so suprised to find that my ticket included free drinks througout the flight. Considering I was on vacation this was a great perk. They also had great movies which helped pass the time.
Victoria S.
Spaniards bay , NL
Okay experiences. Have had problems with them over booking in the past and getting delayed. Also not great with dealing with food issues. I requested a gluten free meal at many points (booking, checking in etc) and there wasn't one.
Keshena W.
Black or African American, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada provides reasonable service. Basic comforts but nothing above and beyond unless you're willing to pay more. If you're flight is ever delayed or cancelled don't be surprised if they don't give you anything to ease the blow.
Rachael E.
Air Canada was an amazing service they made me feel comfortable and welcome for the 9 hours we were on the plane and the food was really nice and I would recommend this one a lot and I would use them again if I need to fly to Canada again
Areej Y.
Ottawa, ON
It's like I want to give them a good review because some representatives of AC helped me locate my luggage after they "lost it and will need time to track them down" but I'm gonna give it 3 stars exactly because of that comment ^^^
Amy B.
I flew with Air Canada from England to Canada and cannot fault them. The flight was easy, no delays and they quickly checked us in when we got to the airport late. I have only used them once but would fly to Canada with them again.
Cara O.
I've flown Air Canada numerous times. I've never had an issue with customer service personally. The check in process, flight and arrival has always gone smoothly. Prices can sometimes be high but I suppose that's the cost of flying.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.