BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Tiff C.
London, ON
great service during flight- was flying from Vancouver to Toronto then Toronto to London, Ontario.. very smooth flight , only gave us drinks since flight time was short. I've flown with AC for many years and everything went well, would recommend!
The tickets can be a bit pricey but I feel like there's lots of space (legroom) on the Boeing 777. The service isn't has great as it used to be, I always feel like I'm bothering the staff if I ask for water during the flight. A few times they ran out of the meat option (which is fair, it can happen!) but they weren't even apologetic about it.
Laura G.
I recently took a nonstop return flight from Toronto to Vancouver and had no unforeseen issues. The flight was on schedule, the flight attendants friendly and helpful, the snacks fresh, and the onboard entertainment satisfactory. For both flights I had an empty seat beside me which was a bonus. I would definitely fly with Air Canada again.
Heather V.
Vancouver, BC
I fly with Air Canada only on sales. They're not my first choice airline number one because compared to other airlines their customer service is very poor. I find that their flight attendants are also miserable. I just have a really poor experience when flying with them. I can't think of one time where they stood out in any specific category.
Leslie S.
I have only been on 4 flights with Air Canada. The food wasnt great and I got super sick on one flight as the guy next to me kept sneezing and coughing on me. The service was great though, super clean and a good selection of movies on board.
bobbi w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of air Canada. Not at all. Every time I fly air Canada my flight either gets cancelled or delayed, or re routed. The staff are at best civil but do absolutely nothing to even remotely appear polite or into heir jobs. I have reached a point where I will just not travel via air Canada unless there is absolutely no other option.
Kim H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I don't love this airline because I always find that it's lacking in service. The few good things about this airline is that they are available to fly all over the world. I have found that the service to flights overseas tend to better service.
Tori R.
Toronto, ON
I can't say that I've had an overly bad experience with Air Canada but I've also never had an overly good one. I'm not sure what I do, but every single time I fly with them I'm always stuck beside the bathroom. I call and ask to rebook my seats and they won't let me because I'm part of a travel package. How do I always get the same seats if I'm part of a travel package? Grrrrr.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
I've flown with Air Canada plenty of times in the past and it is definitely not one of my first picks of an airliner. My expectations with them have dropped a lot compared to other airlines. The service is seriously lacking and the flight attendants are never helpful. If you have other options available, choose those airlines instead.
Madison B.
I live in Canada, and fly Air Canada for almost every single destination I travel to. The customer service and flight attendants are always very polite and make my experience memorable. They always do the best of their abilities to make sure that my seat selection is comfortable and always offer me options to change if need be.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.