BY AIR CANADA

Rachel P.
Edmonton, AB
I have flown with Air Canada many times and only had bad experiences with Air Canada. They are very rude, unsympathetic and the planes I have been in have all had issues in some way or another. If I could give zero stars I would. I absolutely refuse to fly with them.
Lea K.
One of my favourites airlines. I was flying with them intercontinental and the service was amazing. We received plenty of food, drinks and the searing was spacious and very comfortable. I am tall and I still had enough space to stretch my legs!
skin.love _.
Hamilton, ON
I wish air Canada was better! I've flown with them many times and am always so uncomfortable. The cabin temp is either too warm or too cold, and the seats are so tiny! I try not to fly with them anymore, although it's often unavoidable since I live in Canada!
Ida I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Friendly and great service. I was grounded once due to a bad snow storm and my flight got delayed. I was provided meal allowances and offered a free air ticket to a preferred location in Canada. All in all, super pleased with with this airline.
Sherilynn G.
Seats are comfortable. Wasn't board able to watch a movie during the flight. Flight attendants on the trip were knowledgeable & eager to help you. I usually take flight twice a year. I would recommend to anyone in Canada to fly with Air Canada.
Amanda A.
Air Canada is my least favorite company to fly with! Especially for domestic flights, they are expensive, charge so many extra fees and are not at all my top choice! Staff are alright but seem overworked and not half as friendly as WestJet staff!
Janessa G.
Winnipeg, MB
I am from Canada so flying using air Canada is easy. It’s not necessarily my favourite airline to fly though. They do offer good deals though across Canada and the USA so I would recommend it if you don’t care how you fly or who you fly with.
Candicia J.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They always give me a hassle when I fly. Their attendants are not professional and their flights are always overbooked. The customer service agents are also not friendly. I rarely fly with them and I choose other airlines because of their poor service.
Victoria M.
Tofield, AB
Air Canada is satisfactory. You always get where you need but I find they have the highest ticket prices for any flight in Canada. The staff is not overly excited but always helpful. As I said it gets you where you need which is the point.
Mariana H.
Etobicoke, ON
I am a frequent flyer and enjoy flying with air canada. I’ve traveled both close and far and have enjoyed pleasant flights with air canada. The customer service is good. The only thing I don’t like about air Canada is their constant delays.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.