BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Victoria M.
Tofield, AB
Air Canada is satisfactory. You always get where you need but I find they have the highest ticket prices for any flight in Canada. The staff is not overly excited but always helpful. As I said it gets you where you need which is the point.
Karina R.
Whitby, ON
We are proudly Canadians so for that reason we support travel wit air Canada and also this company is offering us the best customer services and promos. My favourite moment is the whole experience ( to be honest ) everything is awesome.
Devon T.
Victoria , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is one of the airlines I have flown the most, it is not my favourite airline, but their quality of service is about average compared to most airlines. Their prices do run to the expensive side, but they have some decent sales.
Melanie N.
Toronto , ON
They are okay have used them a few time when traveling to the US a few years ago haven't recently I've heard they improved on the service and plan comfort as far as I can remember when I did travel with they they had good service before
Jia W.
Rockville, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Interiors of planes are kept neat and functional, they often upgrade their planes with modern technology. I like that most flights have movies etc to watch. No problem with service. It's my preferred airline to fly anywhere in the world.
Betsy E.
Sumas, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Incredible service and smooth flying on Air Canada. Heading to Hawaii it was a nice and cool ride. They are very attentive and the food was amazing. The price was excellent! Will not hesitate to book them in the future! LOVE AC :)
Kristy R.
Blackstock, ON
Decent airline. I find their check in process is too long and they always seem to be changing their rules. The added baggage cost has created delays boarding and de-planing as everyone now brings carry-ins instead of checking their bags.
Thao T.
They do have a lot of connecting flights and a lot of places where I would like to go however somehow they have really bad customer service when trying to find your luggage, calling the 1-800 number for help is approximately an hour wait
Christie B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind Air Canada. A lot of their flight attendants seem to be quite sour though. They don't seem happy at all and take it out on passengers. They have a lot of flights to choose from though and that makes him extremely convenient.
Breanne K.
Elkford, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My flight had a comfortable ride and the stewardess was super helpful. Not huge seats or leg room but since I'm a shorter girl this wasn't a problem. Air Canada doesn't seem to have the best prices but overall I was satisfied with my trip.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.