BY AIR CANADA

Kathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Flew Air Canada recently and had no issues. They gave us free earphones on the flight, which were great since mine didn't work properly with the plug. I was comfortable and felt safe in their hands. Would recommend and would fly again with them for sure.
Amber B.
Elk Point, AB
Air Canada was ok to fly with, it isn't my favourite airline to fly with but it's not the worst. I usually use air Canada once every year or two. There really is no pros and cons. Overall I was satisfied and never had an issue flying with this airline.
Ayan G.
Saskatoon
Air Canada used to be a great airline. In the past few years it has gone to shit. The food isn't good. The service is very mediocre. I try my best to avoid using them when I can. Maybe I'd be interested if their prices were reasonable. But they are not.
Sandya D.
Air Canada is one of the best airline I have  used so  far.they were on time hardly any delays. I haven't had a bad experience as yet.my favorites part is the take off. I use air Canada very often when I travel and yes I am very satisfied with this airline
Tanya R.
Aurora Ontario
I am not the biggest fan of Air Canada and usually fly their competitor as I find Air Canada customer service lacking and pricing too high.  I find that their domestic flights have older planes.  Their website is easy to use.  I try not to fly Air Canada.
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Cheyenne H.
It was my first time flying without anyone and air Canada staff really helped me feel calm and travel across the country easily. They fed us a snack to tide us over until landing and overall made me feel at ease in a panicky situation for myself.
Kim K.
Kitchener, ON
Not my favourite airline. I prefer westjet. Air Canada prices are always the highest and they don't fly to many smaller airports, which I try to fly to. The staff usually aren't that friendly and their flight change policy is expensive and a big hassle.
Jenna F.
Windsor
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight to Barcelona was great. Awesome customer service and a good selection of shows and movies to watch via app. Food was subpar but for airline food no complaints. Will definitely fly air canada in the future over seas and within Canada. Bravo!
Kayla B.
St Johns, NL
Air Canada is a pretty good airline.  Their in flight entertainment is really nice and their in flight snacks are ok.  They're not the most helpful in customer service but they're pretty good in flight.  I would recommend this airline.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.