BY AIR CANADA

RoseAl03 A.
he airline provides both scheduled and charter air services, transporting passengers and cargo to about 240 destinations. Through the subsidiary Air Canada Vacations offers tourism packages to around 90 destinations. The company also provides maintenance services under the name of Air Canada Technical Services
Ivy H.
Decent airline, some employees are friendly while others are not. Premium economy for Air Canada is a steal compared to other airlines though. The meals they in premium economy are business class level and served in hard china which is also a plus.
Courtnay M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada has to be the worst airlines I've ever flown with. The customer service is terrible, they've lost my bags on multiple occasions, they're terrible when it comes to overbooking and bumping people off flights. Definitely would not recommend.
Jessica G.
Guelph, ON
Good flight, decent service. My only significant criticism is the charges for checked and carry on luggage--makes it frustrating, though I understand why they exist. Polite crew. Good in-flight entertainment. Overall, satisfied with my experience.
Sophia C.
Very bad experience with air canada. they lost my luggage for 4 days while i was in Iceland. poor customer service and they didn't follow up with compensations, it's been over a month. i would avoid flying AC if another airline is available.
Tig B.
Flew from the UK to Canada last November and I had a really pleasant trip. Nothing to complain about at all really, flight crew were just divine, the seats and all the on board entertainment was really really good. I constantly recommend Air Canada!
martine v.
Montreal, QC
I've flown with air canada a few times and I've never had an issue. It's been pretty uneventful (which is a good thing) and I've never had to request anything or modify anything so I can't really say how they are customer service wise. All is a-ok
Patricia S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew Air Canada to Vancouver and to London Heathrow from Toronto. Customer service was excellent and they were accommodating with snacks and blankets. Not many negative reactions from the flights. Would recommend! They are a quite renowned airline.
Sarah G.
Mount pearl, NL
It's very rare that I have a good experience with air Canada. I could rant forever on the multiple horrible experiences I've had with them. I only fly with them because they're the cheapest by a long shot. If you have the money DO NOT fly with them.
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
They are the cheapest tickets you can find on the market but the service is so and so. I don’t use it that often. I don’t like that they charge for the inflight food. The lineup for the bathroom was too long, I just wish it wasn’t as expensive.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.