BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
my experience was alright. they did provide a good amount of food and hospitality. but the seats were absolutely horrible couldnt sleep no matter how hard i tried, dont recommend for long flights
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Flying is not my favourite and air Canada as per typical flight company doesn't do anything to make your flight enjoyable. Like having your flight attendants treat you like a person instead of scum.
Davon P.
Beauharnois , QC
I have flown 4 times with Air Canada from Canada to Portugal and Spain. The people working on the plane are really nice, I loved the food and adore that I could drink as much tea as I wanted to!
R B.
I have had good and bad experiences with Air Canada. They don't have snacks on domestic flights which is disappointing. They also don't have a great nonalcoholic drink selection. They should consider getting hot chocolate. I do like their free video/movie thing though!
Brittany M.
Thorold, AK
I can't complain. I e never had a problem with air Canada. But I'm not picky when it comes to flying. If they have snacks and screens with movies I'm happy. We have used them for all inclusive vacations
Laura D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have had both good and bad experiences with Air Canada. I know it is about supply and demand but the fact that it is more expensive to fly within Canada than it is abroad is a big turn off.
Anusha S.
This airline makes me feel safe knowing that I'm in good hands. The attendants are very considerate and nice. I used it twice. The only con is that it is a bit pricy compared to other airlines.
Camille B.
Crews are very approachable and friendly. The seats are comfy and clean, very good for travelling for long hours. Lavatories are very clean unlike the other airlines we've been on. Thumbs up!!
Renée G.
Clare
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like air canada well enough and dont mind flying with them but if I have problems while traveling it is usually with them. They are usually really good about helping make everything right.
tiffany W.
NORTH YORK, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My go to flight company since they're almost always on time . Only problem is with any changes to the flights it's a ridiculous cost , usually more expensive than the original flight itself .
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.