BY AIR CANADA

Ashley E.
Oshawa
Flying with Air Canada was nice!

The staff really make you feel comfortable while you're on the plane. They are very sweet people, I don't think I have anything to comPLANE about. We (as in me and my mother) fly with Air Canada almost every trip.
Maryam A.
I think Air Canada in general is a great airline as it can get you to very many locations across Canada and the world. The customer Service experience is generally good and my favourite thing about Air Canada is that you get just a little bit more legroom
Ariela M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have used Air Canada for multiple trips. Most recently I used it to go to Montreal. Overall I think that everyone who worked on the plane was very nice and I go excellent customer service. My flight was an hour late though. I would recommend this airline.
Mels P.
Ontario
Air Canada isn't the best airline out there. It's food is "okay" and the service is terrible. Other than that, your flight shouldn't be that bad. (Hence the food and service of course.)
Lucia L.
They have a lot of entertainment for you not to get bored, they instal new movies for you to watch and give you reasonable snacks but the meals for the economic flyers are pretty bad, I always end up eating the pudding they usually give or nothing at all.
Anett H.
Toronto , ON
I had a good experience with air Canada so far the only thing bothers me is the amount of money they make you pay for luggage it's ridiculous, many of my friends the this air line, they say there is always something they try to make you pay for as extra
Omair R.
Air Canada is one of the bets airlines I've used. The staff on board are very caring and sweet. The flight is comfortable. I have used this airline several times. The customer service is also very accommodating to ones needs. I will definitely recommend.
Amber B.
Elk Point, AB
Air Canada was ok to fly with, it isn't my favourite airline to fly with but it's not the worst. I usually use air Canada once every year or two. There really is no pros and cons. Overall I was satisfied and never had an issue flying with this airline.
Kim K.
Kitchener, ON
Not my favourite airline. I prefer westjet. Air Canada prices are always the highest and they don't fly to many smaller airports, which I try to fly to. The staff usually aren't that friendly and their flight change policy is expensive and a big hassle.
Jenna F.
Windsor
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flight to Barcelona was great. Awesome customer service and a good selection of shows and movies to watch via app. Food was subpar but for airline food no complaints. Will definitely fly air canada in the future over seas and within Canada. Bravo!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.