BY AIR CANADA

Sonia M.
Booked a trip with them
Got friendly service and all my questions were answered
Very knowledgeable staff
I don't use airlines services that often but when I do I expect nothing but the best
Kaitlyn M.
Prince George, BC
I have never had a great experience with Air Canada. Often whether my flights are delayed or cancelled, Air Canada always makes me feel as though I'm being a burden having to rebook my flights. I hope in the further they work on their customer service approach.
🍓🐻🐑 S.
I have flown with Air Canada on several occasions and was happy every time. Service is stellar and crew are more than helpful. They provide all they can to ensure that your flight is comfortable and that you are feeling your best. Always recommend to my friends.
Ashley E.
Oshawa
Flying with Air Canada was nice!

The staff really make you feel comfortable while you're on the plane. They are very sweet people, I don't think I have anything to comPLANE about. We (as in me and my mother) fly with Air Canada almost every trip.
Pav D.
Vancouver , BC
Where do I even begin. I pretty much feel like the rest of the Canadian population. Air Canada is like that burnt, cheap coffee that you never want to drink but end up caving and buying one. Terrible service. Always delayed. Rude as heck. WestJet all the way!
Kim D.
Dartmouth , NS
Honestly, the only reason I gave Air Canada three stars is because they offer great compensation if they boot you off your flight or something happens. The issue is that it happens a lot, and I've never experienced an airline lose luggage as much as AC does.
Hayley G.
Montreal
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada! They go above and beyond for customer service, have a great staff. I have always had very comfortable flights with them. Their food wasn't even THAT bad. not the best Ive had while flying but still not total garbage.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
My flights with Air Canada always leaves me the best experiences. Customer service is top notch. The food is better than other airlines I've taken. There's a reason that it's rated so highly in North America. I am always extremely satisfied taking Air Canada.
Laura K.
Air Canada is a good airline to fly with. The planes are comfortable and the flight attendants are friendly. I have only used air Canada a few times but I have not had a bad experience. They provide complimentary snacks as well and do not charge for luggage.
Jamie
Air Canada had great service and friendly staff throughout any visit I had with them, and so it is no surprise that I was pleased as always. I took away one star because of some of the notorious airplane food and wait lines but oferall, 10/10 would fly again
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.