BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
By far the worst airline I have ever dealt with. They are not helpful and 9 times out of 10 their staff are rude. I would pay more to be on west jet than air Canada any day. I've had my luggage go missing almost every time I've flown with air Canada and each time they made it seem like my fault.
Diana N.
Saskatoon, SK
Air Canada in my opinion is the best airline in Canada! The staff is very friendly and i always have a smooth and steady flight. I travel often and always look forward to the complimentary snacks
Brianna C.
Edmonton, AB
Overall pleasant flights, I was flying from YEG to YYC. Had a very short layover in Toronto, the air Canada flight I was getting on arrived late. I had another connect Montreal - very short flight and very short layover for my final connect to YYC. When I arrived Montreal I had missed the connection due to the flight in Toronto being late. I was given a 10$ food voucher for my 8 hour inconvenience in Montreal.
ren R.
Calgary, AB
I flew Aircanada most of the time, be it short or long flights. I love that you can watch movies for free during long haul flights. It does keep us entertained. The staff werent as friendly but as long as they dont hurt any of the passengers and dont offend anyone, im ok with that. Dis they ever "wowed" me? No. Did they made the experience unforgettable? No. But they got us to where we wanna go. Safe and sound.
April T.
sault ste, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love how reliable and safe it is to fly with Air Canada.  The cost is decent and the customer service is excellent.  I always have a great flight when flying with Air Canada and will continue to use their services throughout my travelling. highly recommended. Air Canada
Steph A.
North Vancouver, BC
I have flown with Air Canada countless times between Vancouver and Toronto. Although delays are common when flying with Air Canada internationally, domestic flights with this airline are timely and well-executed. There are always screens with a good selection of movies and the flight attendants are friendly. Air Canada has a high standard for customer service and attend to the needs of their passengers well.
Hannah K.
Toronto , OR
The planes are all over the place. Some are kept immaculate, while on a couple of flights, I found waste in the seat pocket in front of me. The flight attendants always seem harried as well, and it takes them a long time to respond to the call button. That being said, they do offer a lot of seat sales, and if you don't mind being uncomfortable, you can get to some great destinations fairly cheaply.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
I got caught in a huge snow storm last Christmas on my way to meet my family. They shut the entire airport down for a couple hours. The next airline just down the terminal kept giving their passengers updates, and offered them meal coupons for their inconvenience. Air Canada personnel neither kept their passengers updated, nor seemed very willing to be even vaguely polite to customers with questions.
Michelle Z.
Toronto, ON
As much as everyone raves about Air Canada, I don't see the hype... They don't do anything special they are just like any other air like they have good staff, gross food etc they are good because you can fly most places with them but I don't find this airline anything special
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I consistently have issues with Air Canada & will always choose West Jet where possible as they seem to be much more reliable as an option inside of Canada. Air Canada is often delayed, has never offered proper compensation for overnight delays, lost baggage, forgotten reservations etc. & has gone as far as to reschedule my flight departure by DAYS (not just hours but DAYS) without informing me.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.