BY AIR CANADA

Sarah K.
Roxbury
Worst airline I have ever flown. Upon arrival we were told that we had to stand with about 15 other people, all of us had been overbooked. We were then told to consult customer service and all headed that way only to find that no one would show up for another two hours. Due to no one being in customer service we all missed the only flight that was not overbooked for the next THREE days. In response to what happened we were promised an 800$ check. When this check came it was uncashable in the United States and it is nearly impossible to be able to talk to a customer service rep once you have left the airport. Three months later someone finally called me back to resolve the issue, which took 30 seconds.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have travelled with them a few days ago. My flight back to NYC was cancelled and they put me on a flight the next day! Wasn't even a direct flight, like the one I had tickets for. Anyway, I wasn't provided with any accommodation or anything (weather related, that's why), but I know enough of the industry to understand it wasn't their fault - even though they could've done better in assisting the passengers. I was very upset that I'd have to fly via Toronto (a 1h trip home that turned out to take 2h+), but once I boarded that went away because I was to fly a 787 for the first time. I would fly with them again if I find cheap tickets. Otherwise, I wouldn't. Terrible customer service.
Kelsie F.
My husband and I found an amazing deal on flights from Italy to California last year. The staff was friendly and overall the flight was ok, until we landed in LA and found out they’d lost my bags. It took them three weeks to return my bag to me, three days before our flight home. I know these things happen, but the customer service for their baggage department was horrible. I spent hours on hold with them trying to find someone who could help find my bag. This was during a trip to attend a family wedding and spend Christmas with family. We never got compensated for the money I had to spend to buy essentials like shampoo and underwear and replace things I needed for the wedding.
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Omg I had to fly Air Canada went I traveled to Barcelona. An overnight flight that lasted 12 hours and there was no TVs/DVD players. I have flown on 4-hour flights that have had movies for you to watch so I was shocked when my international flight didn't!! The seats were not that comfortable. They didn't even have good WIFI on the plane. You had to download an app beforehand to get WIFI and it didn't even work well. The food wasn't terrible though, they had a cart of food/drinks coming through every 2 hours which was the only thing that got me through that flight.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I've only been on Air Canada once and it was alright. If you flight is delayed, they will not compensate you. I've heard about this through family multiple times. Luckily that has not happened to me. Flights are affordable though. Customer service could use a little work. The employees don't seem to care about you at all....not even the stewardess. Honestly have never seen a more rude stewardess but whatever...
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air Canada used to be great. At one point I looked forward to flying with them, because their crews were so friendly and accommodating. My entire family is scattered through Canada so I flew with them often. I've noticed a drastic decline in service when it comes to the flight crew and I've flat out changed to Alaskan Airlines for any west coast flights to Canada. Even the customer service is terrible. The only reason I'm leaving a 3 star is because occasionally you'll get a sweetheart of an attendant.
Daina E.
I will never fly Air Canada again. the in-flight service is terrible, the flights are delayed and the staff is unhelpful. I actually had to call the airline while I was sitting at the gate because my flight left me and there was no staff around in the terminal to help me. Then, while I was on the phone, I found out that the staff have rebooked me on another flight and didn't even tell me. I would rather swim across the atlantic without a wet suit than to ever fly Air Canada again, No thanks!
Hillary H.
Lambertville, MI
 One of the best flight experiences I've ever had was with Air Canada. The plane, even in economy class, was spacious and comfortable. My favorite accommodations  where the individual screens and outlet/USB ports in each seat. I felt very taken care of and safe with Air Canada.  I also dealt with their customer service website as well as one of the representatives. They were informative and efficient as well as sincere. Overall, they made traveling with them a no-brainer.
Samantha M.
Taylor, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I flew Air Canada in 2012 while trying to go from Philly to Paris and then work my way up to the London Olympics. Our flights were first delayed and then just straight up cancelled. Our group then got split up and half of the group was still able to take the direct flight but the remainder of us had to go to Toronto and then go to Paris. Well the flight from Toronto to Paris was then delayed. It was just not a good experience and at the time I was very disgruntled.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I recently flew with Air Canada from Vancouver to Ottawa with my family and the service was alright. I was traveling with two small children under 5 and they're more business-based, so they pre-board their Star Alliance and business class travelers first before they pre-board families with children or people who need extra assistance. When on board, the stewardess did come by to ask us if we needed help with anything and gave us the run-down of how to have my baby sit while taking off and landing. All in all, a decent experience -- the pilot got us to our destination safely, but nothing extraordinary in terms of service.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.