BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is hit or miss. Sometimes the are excellent in terms of the planes - they have some newer planes and I like their entertainment as you get to choose options and press pause. They also have audiobooks and podcasts now which is neat. Sometimes the customer service is awful though and they are well known to screw up a lot of travel for people. I've had major delays and set backs with them as well but I do prefer their entertainment. Their staff is usually decent-  not overly nice like West Jet but they get the job done. Not very friendly.
Maria L.
Mississauga , ON
As someone that has worked for an airline, Air Canada has been consistent every time I have flown with them. I always make a point to fly Air Canada or with their Star Alliance partners
Katrina G.
Edmonton, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a lot experience with Air Canada. Both good and bad. When they drop the ball, it can be frustrating but more often than not you will get acknowledgement and help. The cons are that they may take awhile before you get that help. They redirect you to different departments and it can take months for a reply. When things go well, they are a greet airline to fly as their lounges are great and have many flights to choose from. The seats are comfortable and have plug ins at every seat which help.
Coco E.
I have rode with Air Canada many times. Usually because it is the lowest price I can find for that specific fight. They have horrible service, the food is poor quality and they do absolutely nothing to make the experience better. I never see any stewardess around, they usually hide in the back. They give you your meal right away so they can combine the refreshments meal with the food meal to save time and money. I do not recommend. If money were not an issue I would never ride with this airline.
Sally M.
This airline is extremely poorly run. I have never taken a flight that wasn't delayed with them before. The worst part is that they never give a reason for why there is a delay or where the new boarding gate is. Staff members rarely make themselves available to guests and if they do, they are extremely rude about it. Only on one occasion have I ever met a nice employee with this airline. This airline is a joke so do yourself a favor and pay the extra $30 and go with Amercian Airlines.
Clarine L.
Conception Bay South
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Their customer service was awful.  One time when I sent my son on a flight at the age of 14 to do a hockey camp, they cancelled his flight home 3 times and would not put him in a hotel.  He ended up sleeping in the airport for 2 days.  I was so mad.  I had no way of getting to my young son to help him and the staff there didn't care.  They actually left a child there unattended and kept bumping him off his flight instead of bumping an adult.  Shame on you Air Canada!
Sandy S.
Dublin, Ireland
I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Air Canada. On the one hand, their customer service is pretty good. All things considered, if you have a problem they deal with it politely and quickly. However, there are some bad spots. I've flown the Air Canada YVR-YYZ route at least 15 times and the flights are always late. To Europe they're slightly more timely with one of three being on time... Also, there's next to nothing in leg room.
Basically, great service, but not made for tall people.
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
It all depends where you are going. Over Pacific flights have very good meals, but the seats are smaller than usual. Flight attendants are not very polite.
The other routes - the service is much better, and attendants have more patience. I would still recommend them and use them.

IREM E.
Vaughan, ON
Price is right however, extremely bare bones. You are provided a refreshment but nothing else other than that. Sunwing is a much better option when flying out to sunny destinations. They service with Air Canada is not top notch and would definitely consider it a budget flight. If you are all about just getting there then Air Canada will fulfil that goal!
Carolina P.
Creo que air Canadá es una de las mejores aerolíneas que existe!!! Excelente servicio y una atención increíble! La vez que viaje a toronto fue un viaje muy cómodo ,aviones de primera, comida muy buena y gran atención por parte de los tripulantes
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.