BY AIR CANADA

Diana J.
I took one fly with this airline, and everything was amazing. The service, the people, they are just so nice. I definitely would like to take another fly with them. They are my favorite airline, it is safety and is not too expensive. I love flying with this airline.
Tiffany K.
Toronto, ON
Honestly, Air Canada kind of sucks. The food's not that great, the service is not that great. Half the time the screens are broken. The only good thing is how well padded their seats are. Most of the time, the bathroom on the plane is also kind of dirty and gross.
Renita V.
Brampton
Having been in the airline industry for 11 years and having flown different airlines, when I travelled with Air Canada for the first time. The below is what i noticed:1) Customer service was good. Attendants were helpful.2) Leg space - Not bad3) Entertainment - Poor
Wes H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I find that Air Canada gets a lot of bad press. Truth be told - I actually really enjoy their flights. Ive mostly taken long flights with Air Canada (Monteal to Japan). Their in bored flight entertainment system in really solid and their food isn't bad either.
Jane N.
I've never had any problems on my Air Canada flights. I always book my flights online, makes it easy. I've received good service while checking in and while on board. My luggage has always arrived to my destination with my flight. I will travel again on Air Canada.
Stephanie F.
St, ON
I took a short flight to Ottawa, and we had a safe flight. Not much to say as the flight took less than an hour. Drink service was barely offered. thanks for being affordable as much as you do. Not sure what to recommend for improvements, maybe next time.
Sonia M.
Booked a trip with them
Got friendly service and all my questions were answered
Very knowledgeable staff
I don't use airlines services that often but when I do I expect nothing but the best
🍓🐻🐑 S.
I have flown with Air Canada on several occasions and was happy every time. Service is stellar and crew are more than helpful. They provide all they can to ensure that your flight is comfortable and that you are feeling your best. Always recommend to my friends.
Gina G.
New Westminster , BC
Air Canada never lets me down! I've travelled to different continents using this airline. One time I booked a vacation package to Vegas from Vancouver and was bumped up to business class for free! Their customer service is great and I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn M.
Prince George, BC
I have never had a great experience with Air Canada. Often whether my flights are delayed or cancelled, Air Canada always makes me feel as though I'm being a burden having to rebook my flights. I hope in the further they work on their customer service approach.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.