BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Melissa P.
I have never encountered such a horrible airline before in my life. Any time we have flown with Air Canada, it has ended in tears. They have ZERO customer service, and their flights are late or cancelled constantly. I would never recommend anyone fly with Air Canada. Ever.
Carla G.
Saint Albert
Not my favourite way to fly, but my only choice to visit my parents.  The staff in terminals tend to be standoffish, and this isn't just at one terminal, it tends to be a general observation.  I fly with them a few times a year, and have for about 17 years.
Victoria H.
Barrie, Ontario
Every time I've been on Air Canada I have had gold experiences. The pilots were always very good on keeping their psssenger updated on the flight before, during and after. The service was great, and even though the seats weren't the comfiest, our flight was still enjoyable.
Dakota M.
Red Deer , AB
Booked a flight and confirmed seats for an aisle seat, however when we got to the airport was told that that was just to show our preference. Seems weird to pick out a specific seat (seat and row) for it to only be a preference. Overall not satisfied with the service.
Bethany G.
I've never had a bad experience with Air Canada although I know some people have. Customer service has always been fairly average. I wish they had more selection when it came to complementary snacks. Overall I have always been satisfied with my experiences with this airline.
Chainelle S.
I mean, nothing new to see here. Over priced food, tiny seats, bad movies... But, I had my own headphones, so that was a plus. I also got to my destination without alien abduction or seeing a woman on the wing, so I guess that's another win for my experience with Air Canada.
Emma S.
London
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When flying with Air Canada, I flew Economy. I have only flown with them once and I can recall the staff being very friendly and helped me with anything I needed. They came around quite often. The seating was comfortable and the snacks were alright. An ok flight overall.
Melissa J.
Maple Ridge, BC
Seats were tiny and the flight attendants weren't very friendly. I didn't feel like they wanted to be on the flight. A lot of food to purchase was sold out even though we were at the beginning of food service. We even upgraded tickets once and were still not blown away.
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I recently booked a flight to Venice, Italy through Air Canada and am very impressed with the ease of the booking, as well as the information found on the website. I would definitely recommend flying with air Canada if you're looking for a hassle free, no stress vacation.
Samantha B.
Dartmouth, NS
I am personally not a fan of air canada. As I do live in canada I prefer to use west jet I find their customer service to be better and they offer free on board snacks were air canada doesn't. I do like that air canada has more leg room and will most likely fly with them more in the future.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.