BY AIR CANADA

Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
i have flown with air canada various time. Overall they are an airline company i would recommend. The planes have always been clean when i have flown with them. decent legroom for the standard/economy seating. Good selection of food and beverages on the plane. would fly again
Sabrina E.
LAVAL, QC
Last year on my way home from italy, Air canada was amazing, They were very nice and friendly, and given that I was alone they were understanding that I had a few questions relating to the customs paper. Professional in every way! Thank you for making my first alone flight pleasant
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
Overall decent service, decent flight options. Flying in and out of my smaller town is insanely expensive but that's the same with all airlines here. I've always had great flight staff and my flights are generally on time. My one complaint is that you have to pay to check any bags now.
Sarah B.
Sometimes you get great service, sometimes you get bad. I've experienced from one extreme to the other. One good time I had....I misunderstood my time of departure and thought it was at night and missed my flight, the check in person didn't charge me and got me on the next flight.
Madison T.
Georgetown
Favourite airline to fly with. Consistent customer service that is awesome. Staff and equipment are clean and well kept. Most flights have personal tv attached to the back of each chair. Additionally Air Canada does a great job keeping current movies on the flight entertainment.
Mae L.
Calgary , AB
I love Air Canada for their affordable prices and sales. It's easy to check-in. Easy to go through their website, and anytime I look for deals through third party dealers, Air Canada seems to always be available. I would recommend flying with Air Canada to my friends and family.
Vergil M.
Calgary , AB
Whenever i want to travel around Canada. Air Canada is my go to Airline. Staff and crews are very friendly and helpful. I never had any issues of delayed flights so far. I feel comfortable and secured in the plane and chairs is just good enough. A great airline with great service.
Lauren D.
Hare court , Todmorden
I have been with air Canada a few times when visiting my dad in Vancouver. The planes are always comfortable and you are well looked after. The last flight I had the whole row to myself which was great. I have flown with them when I was young too and was very well looked after
Ruby K.
Pouch Cove
The ladies were great! Extremely friendly and very pleasant to my two year old daughter! However, we wish they would have had the breakfasts to sell on board instead of the flight attendants eating them (although we aren't too sour about it- we understand they have to eat too!)
Meryem O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind flying with air Canada as I have done so many times in the past. I haven't had any awful experiences flying with them internationally. I haven't flown with them domestically so I dong know about that. Their prices are a bit much compared to other airlines though.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.