BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Lauren D.
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I have been with air Canada a few times when visiting my dad in Vancouver. The planes are always comfortable and you are well looked after. The last flight I had the whole row to myself which was great. I have flown with them when I was young too and was very well looked after
Ruby K.
Pouch Cove
The ladies were great! Extremely friendly and very pleasant to my two year old daughter! However, we wish they would have had the breakfasts to sell on board instead of the flight attendants eating them (although we aren't too sour about it- we understand they have to eat too!)
Kamaldeep K.
Brampton, ON
Air Canada is a hit or miss. I have flown air Canada a couple times where the service is amazing and other times where the flight is delayed and my luggage has been damaged. But because I live in Canada it is often the only airline I can use to get to the destinations I want.
Tanya W.
Scarborough, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Seats are so tight, upgrading is super expensive, crew is always so unhappy for some reason. They don't offer u food on domestic flights or shot flights which is stupid. I'm already paying 100s or sometimes 1000s of dollars to fly on ur plane why do I have to pay for food too?
Brittany S.
saint john, NB
People are always willing to help! Te downside to Air Canada is that my flights ALWAYS seem to be delayed. I don't think I've ever been on a trip where all of my planes were on time. Most aircrafts have free personal TV's though, which makes the time go so much faster!!
Meryem O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind flying with air Canada as I have done so many times in the past. I haven't had any awful experiences flying with them internationally. I haven't flown with them domestically so I dong know about that. Their prices are a bit much compared to other airlines though.
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Convenient, consistent. I love aeroplan and fly all over the place using reward points. Despite delays getting my luggage a few times and flight cancelations over the holidays, they've always been very friendly and helpful when it comes to rebooking flights or finding a way to get me to my final destination.
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
Not the best aircrafts i must say, I feel like they wanted to put as much seets as possible and you dont feel comfortable, when you do a 8 hour fly you want to be able to sleep and not be queezed in between 2 person. The food is not bad, i liked it and the service was fine too.
Victoria H.
Barrie, Ontario
Every time I've been on Air Canada I have had gold experiences. The pilots were always very good on keeping their psssenger updated on the flight before, during and after. The service was great, and even though the seats weren't the comfiest, our flight was still enjoyable.
Rebecca A.
Brossard , QC
I have never had a problem when flying with air Canada. The flight attendants are nice and helpful. The only thing that I don't like is that they often put you in a small plane that doesn't have much space or a tv. I'm 5'3 and even I feel cramped! Other than that, great service :)
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.