BY AIR CANADA

meg O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is an overall pleasant experience, especially when going overseas (not to be confused with Rouge which is nowhere near the Air Canada experience).  Flight attendants and staff are well trained and always professional and polite, a bonus in the aviation industry these days.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , WY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst in all possible ways. Too expensive. Even when you purchase a seat you've got no guarantees that it's yours. Always bumping people off. Lost my luggage for 3 weeks and offered no compensation. Next flight they destroyed my suitcase. My husband doesn't fit in their seats at 6'1.
Christena D.
Stratford
I think Air Canada is a decent airline. They have good services for food and drink. The flight staff are always very nice. The seats are okay in terms of comfort but the window seats are very tight and you have to kink your neck. All in all i would recommend but not as my first choice.
Deirdre M.
Some of the planes are quite old and dated on the inside. The food is worse than most airlines I've tried (one "meal" on a flight to Japan was a cup of Mr Noodles). The employees are professional but not friendly. However they often have the cheapest ticket available for a given route.
Marika K.
Woodstock
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 Are use this product and the airline when I food to be see you about 12 years ago and even back then it was a great airline. The con is that from the price to be a little on the high side but it was an emergency due to funeral . This is something that I would absolutely recommend
Abderrezak D.
alger
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I purchase this item for my husband a few months ago and he is not a very big fan of it but I like it a lot. So I can only give it three stars because I am the fan and not him. He says that the scent is almost like a woman's fragrance and that it should be worn on women and not for men
Emily s.
Edmonton
the service wasn't great and it was not a comfortable flight. there is no leg room unless you're in first class. i used it twice and wasn't satisfied with either times. i was on hold with them for 6 hours and when they finally picked up they transferred me to someone else and hung up:(
Chantal v.
Montreal
Living in Canada, I use Air Canada rather often when traveling, within the country especially. I often find that when flying from Montreal, their flights are often delayed a but or are rescheduled. However, once on board and even when waiting on the flight, their service is impeccable.
Laysa P.
It was a really god trip actually. But I'm not giving five stars because the bathroom was not really clean and It smells pretty bad. I was traveling from Spain to Canada (connection) and the change flight to another airline. Still, I would use them again for another vacation trip.
Morgan R.
Sackville, NB
There are always mixed reviews about Air Canada's service, but considering how many times I've flown with them and how big the company is I haven't had too many issues. I appreciate that I can use their app on my phone to check in. I'm always concerned about them losing my bag though (but that's just a fear of mine!)
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.