BY AIR CANADA

Naomi M.
Flights often seem to be overbooked. Changes are made to flights regularly. Luggage charges are unfortunate. Do yourself a favour and don't watch the luggage be loaded or unloaded... it is not handled with care. Unfortunately Canada doesn't offer a wide variety of airlines and this is what you get.
Emily H.
Ottawa , ON
We always book with air canada. Their staff has always been professional and helpful. They have been very accommodating when we travel with our kids. I am disappointed that they are no longer going to be a part of aeroplan as that has been part of the reason we have been so loyal to this airline.
Philippa S.
Browns Wood, Milton Keynes
Fly many years ago with these from London Gatwick to Vancouver. Flight there was good and food on both flights was nice however our return flight was over night and there was lighting above and behind us that wasn't able to be turned off so resulted in us being kept awake for most of the flight.
Emily R.
Vancouver, BC
This airline is one of the most unreliable in terms of consistency that I have ever flown with. I've lost luggage, missed flights and connections with them. The staff has short amounts of patience from my personal experience. But usually, in Canada, it's one of the only options available.
Aryssa C.
Portage la Prairie
Great exoerience. Flight attendants are very kind and snacks are delicous. Only con are the price of tickets. Very expensive to fly. Although they do sometimes have great sales! Use probably twice a year. Would recommend, great experience trumps the cost. And most flights are expensive anyway
Elisa E.
Peterborough
We love flying overseas with air canada, the aircraft are super comfortable, even in tourist class! Great entertainment touch screen, movies, games, music.... I normally am an anxious traveller and they make it so smooth I can't even tell I'm flying! Love the meals and snake that they offer.
Citlalli C.
Personally I've never had a problem with air Canada, none of my flights have ever been delayed or cancelled. They've never lost my luggage which I have some friend that have flown air Canada before and have grown to hate it, but me personally, I've never had a bad experience with air Canada.
Kayla W.
Other than their price-gouging, air canada is one of my top favourite airlines.  their flight attendants are always very friendly, helpful and informative.  their on-board food selection is incredibly expensive, but the food that is served included with your flight is always delicious for plane food.
SHERNETTE W.
Mississauga, ON
This was a good experience. One of my first flights and I was really happy with it. The customer service was exceptional and they offered plenty of assistance to me and my children if needed. I've only been on it the one time but I would for sure recommend flying with them in the future.
Vanessa C.
Havre aux maisons, QC
I like the fact that I can bring my pet with me when I travel in exchange of 50$. Used this company so many times, have few troubles in the past with the weather but usualy the fly is good with air Canada. Like the fact that they drop the price of tickets recently at my usual destination.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.