Tanya W.
Scarborough, ON
Seats are so tight, upgrading is super expensive, crew is always so unhappy for some reason. They don't offer u food on domestic flights or shot flights which is stupid. I'm already paying 100s or sometimes 1000s of dollars to fly on ur plane why do I have to pay for food too?
Ruby K.
Pouch Cove
The ladies were great! Extremely friendly and very pleasant to my two year old daughter! However, we wish they would have had the breakfasts to sell on board instead of the flight attendants eating them (although we aren't too sour about it- we understand they have to eat too!)
Jolene T.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Convenient, consistent. I love aeroplan and fly all over the place using reward points. Despite delays getting my luggage a few times and flight cancelations over the holidays, they've always been very friendly and helpful when it comes to rebooking flights or finding a way to get me to my final destination.
Lauren D.
Hare court , Todmorden
I have been with air Canada a few times when visiting my dad in Vancouver. The planes are always comfortable and you are well looked after. The last flight I had the whole row to myself which was great. I have flown with them when I was young too and was very well looked after
Meryem O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind flying with air Canada as I have done so many times in the past. I haven't had any awful experiences flying with them internationally. I haven't flown with them domestically so I dong know about that. Their prices are a bit much compared to other airlines though.
Katie L.
My experience with Air Canada has all been quite pleasant.  The staffs are friendly and I appreciate that all the seats usually have a TV and convenient power outlet/USB ports for you to plug your equipment in.  I like their loyal program and overall satisfied with this airline.
Melissa P.
I have never encountered such a horrible airline before in my life. Any time we have flown with Air Canada, it has ended in tears. They have ZERO customer service, and their flights are late or cancelled constantly. I would never recommend anyone fly with Air Canada. Ever.
Dakota M.
Red Deer , AB
Booked a flight and confirmed seats for an aisle seat, however when we got to the airport was told that that was just to show our preference. Seems weird to pick out a specific seat (seat and row) for it to only be a preference. Overall not satisfied with the service.
Bethany G.
I've never had a bad experience with Air Canada although I know some people have. Customer service has always been fairly average. I wish they had more selection when it came to complementary snacks. Overall I have always been satisfied with my experiences with this airline.
Rebecca A.
Brossard , QC
I have never had a problem when flying with air Canada. The flight attendants are nice and helpful. The only thing that I don't like is that they often put you in a small plane that doesn't have much space or a tv. I'm 5'3 and even I feel cramped! Other than that, great service :)
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.