BY AIR CANADA

Sarra E.
Calgary, WY
My personal preference for Canadian airlines will always be WestJet, but I have no huge complaints about AirCanada. Their customer service just isn't quite up to the WestJet standard and their flights are often more expensive - however, they are friendly and helpful and I haven't had a negative experience
Stacy D.
London
Staff were not as friendly.   Our flight was cancelled due to weather and the staff were not very helpful in finding alternative ways to get home.  The passenger behind us was very uncomfortable and had to switch seats due to a broken chair; making it unsafe for take off/landing.
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
Only whenever I'm traveling I use this airline.  Best part about it would probably be when going to wherever you are vacating go theirs mini TV screens behind the seats to watch movies so that you aren't bored . I would recommend it because you get what you pay for and is probably the best airline yet .
Laila H.
I  had a really nice flight. The ticket was cheap, staff on ground and in the plane were friendly and seats were fine. The plane arrived 20 minutes early at our destination and we had a very positive experience. Thanks for making it affordable to fly and making it a positive experimence. We will be back.
Shannon M.
Flights were expensive, but given that we were flying within Canada, it is quite costly regardless of the airline. This is a great airline in the sense, that they have great bilingual flight attendance (convenient being that I am as well, so I can appreciate it), friendly staff and yummy little snacks.
Carmelle L.
Burnaby, BC
AirCanada is great for their reliable service and flights, although they can get super expensive, which is why as a Vancouverite, I tend to sway towards WestJet if possible. I don't travel by plane too often, so I can't speak about their in-flight services or anything, but I'd say they're reliable and trustworthy.
Nicky L.
Summerside, WY
I've only gotten on two planes in my life and I had no complaints. It was very comfortable and no issues in regards to flight or luggage or anything else. Staff was polite and actually waved my "heavy baggage" fees as I was mov by to the other side of the country and it was also my first time flying.
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
I love love love air Canada every time I've been to Canada out of all the airlines I've used air Canada has been the best. I don't fly to Canada often maybe once every few years but I love the service they give and have had great experiences flying with them. I would 100% recommend this airline to other people.
Tina C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of my favorite airlines... continues to improve year after year... I would encourage anyone who's had past dealings that they have had issues with to try them again... especially internationally!! The connectors from countless remote communities they serve make getting to final destinations so easy!
Taylor P.
Calagry, WY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are okay. I would always choose WestJet over them. They typically aren't the nicest people and tend to have a lot of booking errors. The planes are very small and seats are uncomfortable. Overall, of you need to fly with them its fine but if you have the option of WestJet, you should pick them.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.