Melissa T.
London, ON
Staff consistently frankly do not care whether their flyers are happy or not, they do not provide good service at all. The in-flight air wifi is a joke, and you have to download an app ahead of time that crashes and doesn't work. Not a fan, but will fly with them if I have to.
Sabrina E.
Last year on my way home from italy, Air canada was amazing, They were very nice and friendly, and given that I was alone they were understanding that I had a few questions relating to the customs paper. Professional in every way! Thank you for making my first alone flight pleasant
Sarah B.
Sometimes you get great service, sometimes you get bad. I've experienced from one extreme to the other. One good time I had....I misunderstood my time of departure and thought it was at night and missed my flight, the check in person didn't charge me and got me on the next flight.
Madison T.
Favourite airline to fly with. Consistent customer service that is awesome. Staff and equipment are clean and well kept. Most flights have personal tv attached to the back of each chair. Additionally Air Canada does a great job keeping current movies on the flight entertainment.
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not too bad. I mean, nothing special. They get you from point A to point B just like anyone else. Customer service is ok. Seats are very close together so economy might be a problem for super tall people. I fly with them a couple times a year and I will be in the future as well.
Vergil M.
Calgary , AB
Whenever i want to travel around Canada. Air Canada is my go to Airline. Staff and crews are very friendly and helpful. I never had any issues of delayed flights so far. I feel comfortable and secured in the plane and chairs is just good enough. A great airline with great service.
Mae L.
Calgary , AB
I love Air Canada for their affordable prices and sales. It's easy to check-in. Easy to go through their website, and anytime I look for deals through third party dealers, Air Canada seems to always be available. I would recommend flying with Air Canada to my friends and family.
Brittany S.
Saint John, NB
People are always willing to help! Te downside to Air Canada is that my flights ALWAYS seem to be delayed. I don't think I've ever been on a trip where all of my planes were on time. Most aircrafts have free personal TV's though, which makes the time go so much faster!!
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
Not the best aircrafts i must say, I feel like they wanted to put as much seets as possible and you dont feel comfortable, when you do a 8 hour fly you want to be able to sleep and not be queezed in between 2 person. The food is not bad, i liked it and the service was fine too.
Kamaldeep K.
Brampton, ON
Air Canada is a hit or miss. I have flown air Canada a couple times where the service is amazing and other times where the flight is delayed and my luggage has been damaged. But because I live in Canada it is often the only airline I can use to get to the destinations I want.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.