BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Chantal v.
Verdun, QC
Living in Canada, I use Air Canada rather often when traveling, within the country especially. I often find that when flying from Montreal, their flights are often delayed a but or are rescheduled. However, once on board and even when waiting on the flight, their service is impeccable.
Marika K.
Woodstock
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 Are use this product and the airline when I food to be see you about 12 years ago and even back then it was a great airline. The con is that from the price to be a little on the high side but it was an emergency due to funeral . This is something that I would absolutely recommend
Laysa P.
It was a really god trip actually. But I'm not giving five stars because the bathroom was not really clean and It smells pretty bad. I was traveling from Spain to Canada (connection) and the change flight to another airline. Still, I would use them again for another vacation trip.
Morgan R.
Sydney, NS
There are always mixed reviews about Air Canada's service, but considering how many times I've flown with them and how big the company is I haven't had too many issues. I appreciate that I can use their app on my phone to check in. I'm always concerned about them losing my bag though (but that's just a fear of mine!)
Christena D.
Stratford
I think Air Canada is a decent airline. They have good services for food and drink. The flight staff are always very nice. The seats are okay in terms of comfort but the window seats are very tight and you have to kink your neck. All in all i would recommend but not as my first choice.
Emily s.
Edmonton
the service wasn't great and it was not a comfortable flight. there is no leg room unless you're in first class. i used it twice and wasn't satisfied with either times. i was on hold with them for 6 hours and when they finally picked up they transferred me to someone else and hung up:(
Deirdre M.
Some of the planes are quite old and dated on the inside. The food is worse than most airlines I've tried (one "meal" on a flight to Japan was a cup of Mr Noodles). The employees are professional but not friendly. However they often have the cheapest ticket available for a given route.
Ranee L.
Toronto, ON
Air Canada is the not the best airline out there but it's the only one that I have used and I can rely on. The customer service is really good but they have a lot of screw ups such as overbooking. I've had to check-in my carry on baggage twice because they overbooked and there was no room in the overhead cabins.
Melissa T.
London, ON
Staff consistently frankly do not care whether their flyers are happy or not, they do not provide good service at all. The in-flight air wifi is a joke, and you have to download an app ahead of time that crashes and doesn't work. Not a fan, but will fly with them if I have to.
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Overall decent service, decent flight options. Flying in and out of my smaller town is insanely expensive but that's the same with all airlines here. I've always had great flight staff and my flights are generally on time. My one complaint is that you have to pay to check any bags now.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.