BY AIR CANADA

Melissa T.
St. John’s , NL
Decent service usually although most customer service agents tend to crumble under any kind of pressure and end up providing very poor customer service which is unfortunate. The company does not often deal with issues very promptly. Honestly only main good thing about this airline compared to the rest is that it is unionized.
Sarah O.
I've flown with air Canada countless times and it's almost always a pleasant, no fuss experience but when it's bad, it's bad. The airline is not accommodating to its passengers and don't expect anything from their customer service.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love Air Canada. Then their seats got smaller. And smaller. And smaller. I dunno maybe I just got older but you guys, there is no space. I feel like sardines flying and first class gives you like 2" EXTRA ONLY. I mean come on. On a long flight, I don't really want my legs to go numb so when I get up I fall on my face.
Julia H.
Toronto, WY
Air Canada is a great flight experience. Customer service is great and the food is surprisingly really great! I recently flew from Toronto to Paris and even wine and beer were complimentary! There was a wide range of entertainment to choose from and the flight went by so quickly because of it. Would definitely recommend.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I may be biased, but I love Air Canada. I always feel safe and comfortable when flying with the airline. I can imagine operating an airline is very difficult as it has multiple moving parts, and weather, missed connections and equipment breakdowns are blamed on the airline 99.99% of the time. Keep up the good work!
Lana R.
Calgary, Alberta
I fly a lot as I enjoy to travel around. I've found that competing airlines are much more affordable and enjoyable than Air Canada. There are a lot of extra costs for baggage and seat selection and little to no selection of meals including in your flight payment. Overall, a waste when you can get more from another airline.
Sarah J.
On a flight from Victoria to Toronto, we had to make a stop in Edmonton. Unfortunately, the pilot on our second flight wasn't present - Air Canada was amazing with helping me push my schedule back in terms of check-ins for accommodations and making sure everyone was okay until the next flight came about an hour later.
Jasmin F.
London
I've been traveling with Air Canada every year, since i was 7 years old. I appreciate their service and that's why i only use Air Canada whenever i travel to or from Canada. I'd wish they had more recent movies to watch on their play list but other that I'd definitely recommend Air Canada to all my friends and family
Gavin F.
Not that great of an experience for airlines, but when are they ever great. It's usually quite messy in the plane, but the flight attendants are usually nice. I feel like they try nickel and dime you for little things like pillows and headphones that should be free. I would stick to flying westjet if you are in Canada
Yamila N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service is great, it's up to par with airlines rules and regulations. Nothing outstanding and special about it. I do enjoy the personal upgrade that you're able to make and the amenities which come with said upgrades. The costs tend to be on the higher end generally, but overall I find myself a repeat passenger.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.