Citlalli C.
Personally I've never had a problem with air Canada, none of my flights have ever been delayed or cancelled. They've never lost my luggage which I have some friend that have flown air Canada before and have grown to hate it, but me personally, I've never had a bad experience with air Canada.
Elisa E.
We love flying overseas with air canada, the aircraft are super comfortable, even in tourist class! Great entertainment touch screen, movies, games, music.... I normally am an anxious traveller and they make it so smooth I can't even tell I'm flying! Love the meals and snake that they offer.
Kayla W.
Other than their price-gouging, air canada is one of my top favourite airlines.  their flight attendants are always very friendly, helpful and informative.  their on-board food selection is incredibly expensive, but the food that is served included with your flight is always delicious for plane food.
Aryssa C.
Portage la Prairie
Great exoerience. Flight attendants are very kind and snacks are delicous. Only con are the price of tickets. Very expensive to fly. Although they do sometimes have great sales! Use probably twice a year. Would recommend, great experience trumps the cost. And most flights are expensive anyway
Fate K.
Not my favourite! I travel worldwide between Canada and the middle east. Last time i travelled on Air Canada was in 2011 and then my mom flew on it this year but still the same experience. When i travelled from on it the food made me sick for days and the trip was not comfortable at all!
meg O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is an overall pleasant experience, especially when going overseas (not to be confused with Rouge which is nowhere near the Air Canada experience).  Flight attendants and staff are well trained and always professional and polite, a bonus in the aviation industry these days.
Vanessa N.
Toronto , ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The worst in all possible ways. Too expensive. Even when you purchase a seat you've got no guarantees that it's yours. Always bumping people off. Lost my luggage for 3 weeks and offered no compensation. Next flight they destroyed my suitcase. My husband doesn't fit in their seats at 6'1.
Vanessa C.
Havre aux maisons, QC
I like the fact that I can bring my pet with me when I travel in exchange of 50$. Used this company so many times, have few troubles in the past with the weather but usualy the fly is good with air Canada. Like the fact that they drop the price of tickets recently at my usual destination.
Mississauga, ON
This was a good experience. One of my first flights and I was really happy with it. The customer service was exceptional and they offered plenty of assistance to me and my children if needed. I've only been on it the one time but I would for sure recommend flying with them in the future.
Marika K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
 Are use this product and the airline when I food to be see you about 12 years ago and even back then it was a great airline. The con is that from the price to be a little on the high side but it was an emergency due to funeral . This is something that I would absolutely recommend
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.