BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Nicole V.
It was a pleasure having an opportunity to be on one of Air Canada's flights, every staff is amazing, they're very nice and joyful, the seats are pretty comfortable and the food they serve are appetizing. Overall i love it.
Paola  B.
Valencia, Carabobo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best airlines I had travel with. the crew is super kind the check in is so fast the even let me send my over weight suitcase for free plus the food is so good mostly the breakfast
Kadijha L.
Toronto
flown with air canada multiple of times, the last time i flew with them was in oct 2-9. I went to grenada for the first time, air canada left on time going and coming back to canada
Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Not the best experiences with Air Canada. They have no problem cancelling flights and not informing guests. Or they change the gate and your departure time and don't bother to email about changes.
Jessica W.
Calgary, AB
Flying is not my favourite and air Canada as per typical flight company doesn't do anything to make your flight enjoyable. Like having your flight attendants treat you like a person instead of scum.
R B.
I have had good and bad experiences with Air Canada. They don't have snacks on domestic flights which is disappointing. They also don't have a great nonalcoholic drink selection. They should consider getting hot chocolate. I do like their free video/movie thing though!
Davon P.
Beauharnois , QC
I have flown 4 times with Air Canada from Canada to Portugal and Spain. The people working on the plane are really nice, I loved the food and adore that I could drink as much tea as I wanted to!
Anusha S.
This airline makes me feel safe knowing that I'm in good hands. The attendants are very considerate and nice. I used it twice. The only con is that it is a bit pricy compared to other airlines.
Camille B.
Crews are very approachable and friendly. The seats are comfy and clean, very good for travelling for long hours. Lavatories are very clean unlike the other airlines we've been on. Thumbs up!!
Ky S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They are a decent air line company. More expensive than west jet. Customer service is poor... but which one isn't. They get you from one place to another. Unless they don't.... which happens.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.