BY AIR CANADA

Molly M.
East Weymouth, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Friendly staff and clean, spacious airplanes. The flights can sometimes be pricey so it is not typical that I fly with them. When traveling overseas, they are usually an affordable option.
riya m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is an ok airline. I’ve heard very bad reviews about this airline but I don’t really know since I’ve only been on air canada once.. but that instance was satisfactory based on service
Theresa E.
East Amherst
AirCanada is super friendly, willing to work with you to make sure you have all the information you need, and is great for flights between the US-Canada, as well as Canada-UK/Ireland.
Esther K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a bad airlines to fly with. The seats aren't the best compared to Delta so if you are using them for a long plane ride you might want to bring a seat cushion or something.
Kandra C.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Newer fleet, TVs seem to be on most flights, good snack options, nice staff. I fly this airline often when going from Tampa to Toronto over to Vancouver, tons of options.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
The planes are small but they get me where I need to go and I've never had an unpleasant experience on these flights and I will continue flying with this airline.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I recently flew Air Canada for a holiday going from Toronto to the West Coast. The flight experience was fine, and while they charge for meals even on our long flight, the biggest issue was luggage. They had me check my carry-on bag because it was full. Then, at the luggage belt, it came tumbling out top over bottom and JUMPED the belt nearly hitting someone. Inside, they broke my Mont Blanc (expensive) leather padfolio (snapped the spine) and cracked the resin of my pen inside the padfolio. Our luggage was also very wet. We filed a complaint and it's now three months later and we still haven't heard back!
Sarah K.
Roxbury
Worst airline I have ever flown. Upon arrival we were told that we had to stand with about 15 other people, all of us had been overbooked. We were then told to consult customer service and all headed that way only to find that no one would show up for another two hours. Due to no one being in customer service we all missed the only flight that was not overbooked for the next THREE days. In response to what happened we were promised an 800$ check. When this check came it was uncashable in the United States and it is nearly impossible to be able to talk to a customer service rep once you have left the airport. Three months later someone finally called me back to resolve the issue, which took 30 seconds.
Natalia C.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have travelled with them a few days ago. My flight back to NYC was cancelled and they put me on a flight the next day! Wasn't even a direct flight, like the one I had tickets for. Anyway, I wasn't provided with any accommodation or anything (weather related, that's why), but I know enough of the industry to understand it wasn't their fault - even though they could've done better in assisting the passengers. I was very upset that I'd have to fly via Toronto (a 1h trip home that turned out to take 2h+), but once I boarded that went away because I was to fly a 787 for the first time. I would fly with them again if I find cheap tickets. Otherwise, I wouldn't. Terrible customer service.
Kelsie F.
My husband and I found an amazing deal on flights from Italy to California last year. The staff was friendly and overall the flight was ok, until we landed in LA and found out they’d lost my bags. It took them three weeks to return my bag to me, three days before our flight home. I know these things happen, but the customer service for their baggage department was horrible. I spent hours on hold with them trying to find someone who could help find my bag. This was during a trip to attend a family wedding and spend Christmas with family. We never got compensated for the money I had to spend to buy essentials like shampoo and underwear and replace things I needed for the wedding.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.