BY AIR CANADA

Rachel P.
On our trip to Florida there was a snowstorm so our airline wasn't able to come in. Since the next available flight with them was 3 days away, Air Canada found seats for us (and there were 8 in my party) on two different flights to make sure we arrived the next day. I was so impressed with them, seeing as how we didn't even book with them in the first place.
Jamie L.
Kitchener , ON
Very bad experience with this company. The staff are very rude and insist on speaking English and then the same thing in French even though you are clearly speaking English so the conversation takes forever especially when you are frustrated. The flight are always delayed and lots of missed connections. I try to avoid at all costs
Rachael P.
Prince Edward Island
When I travel i love how as soon as you walk on to the plane you know your getting  excellent service throughout the duration of your flight. When I go on vacations we usually only take Air Canada. My family and I are very soon going on a trip to England and hoping it will be an enjoyable exsperience like the last ones
Melissa T.
St. John’s , NL
Decent service usually although most customer service agents tend to crumble under any kind of pressure and end up providing very poor customer service which is unfortunate. The company does not often deal with issues very promptly. Honestly only main good thing about this airline compared to the rest is that it is unionized.
Amanda M.
Fredericton , NB
Last week I flew on a small air Canada flight from Fredericton NB to Toronto. The flight was exceptional and it was the flight attendant who made the entire experience. She was pleasant and polite, and very personable. Her personality set the tone for the flight and I think everyone on the plane that day had the same feeling
Sarah O.
I've flown with air Canada countless times and it's almost always a pleasant, no fuss experience but when it's bad, it's bad. The airline is not accommodating to its passengers and don't expect anything from their customer service.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love Air Canada. Then their seats got smaller. And smaller. And smaller. I dunno maybe I just got older but you guys, there is no space. I feel like sardines flying and first class gives you like 2" EXTRA ONLY. I mean come on. On a long flight, I don't really want my legs to go numb so when I get up I fall on my face.
Julia H.
Toronto, WY
Air Canada is a great flight experience. Customer service is great and the food is surprisingly really great! I recently flew from Toronto to Paris and even wine and beer were complimentary! There was a wide range of entertainment to choose from and the flight went by so quickly because of it. Would definitely recommend.
Lana R.
Calgary, Alberta
I fly a lot as I enjoy to travel around. I've found that competing airlines are much more affordable and enjoyable than Air Canada. There are a lot of extra costs for baggage and seat selection and little to no selection of meals including in your flight payment. Overall, a waste when you can get more from another airline.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I may be biased, but I love Air Canada. I always feel safe and comfortable when flying with the airline. I can imagine operating an airline is very difficult as it has multiple moving parts, and weather, missed connections and equipment breakdowns are blamed on the airline 99.99% of the time. Keep up the good work!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.