BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Elizabeth H.
I usually have a great experience with Air Canada, but I took off one star because of the experience I had when I used Airmiles to purchase a ticket. It was difficult to get any help to change anything. I recommend buying the ticket outright and you'll get better service.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
I have mixed reviews on Air Canada, I've had anywhere from great experiences to absolutely terrible (flight over booked and could not make it back until next day) I can't say I'm satisfied overall it truely depends on what happens each time I choose to fly with them.
Cassidy C.
Winnipeg, MB
My absolute favourite airline! If I have a choice, its for sure going to be AC. The on flight attendants are so helpful and kind, ensuring you have the best trip possible. I fly this airline about 5 times per year and I would not even think of switching to another!
Sophie L.
St Augustin de Desmaures , ['', 'QC', '']
Normaly good services and great contact with the agents on board. It's somtimes difficult to talk to someone by phone when it's necessary, we have to be very patient. The price are a little bit higher than other companies. The food is ok,  but not more.
Diana J.
I took one fly with this airline, and everything was amazing. The service, the people, they are just so nice. I definitely would like to take another fly with them. They are my favorite airline, it is safety and is not too expensive. I love flying with this airline.
Jane N.
I've never had any problems on my Air Canada flights. I always book my flights online, makes it easy. I've received good service while checking in and while on board. My luggage has always arrived to my destination with my flight. I will travel again on Air Canada.
Katt M.
Ottawa
Staff with this airline have always been great. I use this airline to fly between Ottawa and London all the time and I have never had an issue with my flights. It's great that the movies and tv shows are different every time I fly even if it's a week or two apart.
Amanda L.
Waterloo, AB
The airline is always packed and people choose their seats way before online check-in. The seats on the plane are so close together and with such little space to store bags underneath. It's alright but I wish they didn't try to cram as many people onto the flight.
Ava B.
Kingscliff , NSW
They’re always super friendly and happy and super great with customers. I love how they’re so friendly and welcoming on board. It’s great to be greated by people who actually love their job. And it’s super satisfying to know that they want you to have a good trip
vanessa s.
Although it's cool to be able to actually choose what I want to watch their food sucks. I liked it better with the old food. Not the prepackaged food that I have to look at the menu to see if I want it because everything on it has something I don't like or can't eat.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.