BY AIR CANADA

Serena L.
Toronto, NY
Customer service is terrible outside the plane but the flights themselves are fine. Our last trip involved our flight being cancelled 4 times in row without being notified. We had to go online each time to check ourselves and call in to rebook. I work as an assistant and even for work it’s very difficult using their customer service agents over the phone.
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
Every time I've flown with air Canada the staff have been incredible. They are very family friendly. I know as a mother of a young baby traveling can seem tricky but we took our 3 month old across the country with air Canada and the staff made sure our car seat and stroller were properly cared for and were set up and waiting for us at our destination
Lynne R.
Azure road , YT
My flight got delayed the first time I was flying with my 5week old son. I asked to be put on an earlier flight which I was refused but other people behind me got to go on an earlier flight. A 45 minute layover turned into 8 hours and I couldn't find diapers small enough for my son in the airport to which I was basically told it wasn't their problem.
Diana H.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am Canadian, and we have very little choice for flying in and out of Canada. I used to love Air Canada, but they charge you for everything, plus they revised their loyalty program so that you get barely any flying perks unless you spend your life in the air. Planes are pretty clean. They are dependable. Huge change fees.be careful when you book.
Allyssa J.
Richmond Hill, ON
I flown with Air Canada to get to Hong Kong, it was about a 14hr flight. The flight attendants are extremely friendly and I was pleased with their accommodations throughout the flight. My family and I have flown with Air Canada many times, they are extremely reliable and I would not hesitate to book with them the next time I plan on going on a trip.
Jessica B.
When I have the opportunity to choose between Air Canada and WestJet, I prefer WestJet. I have had better customer service with WestJet and a better experience with my luggage as well. They now have Wifi so you can stream a bunch of their available movies for free, although it says "free for a limitied time". I hope they decide to keep it free!
Charlotte D.
Air Canada boasts welcoming and friendly staff who go out of their way to ensure impeccable customer service. Air Canada is a well run airline that maintains great customer service as well as being an efficient airline. Overall, I was more than satisfied with the experience of flying with Air Canada - I will definitely fly with Air Canada again.
bobbi w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of air Canada. Not at all. Every time I fly air Canada my flight either gets cancelled or delayed, or re routed. The staff are at best civil but do absolutely nothing to even remotely appear polite or into heir jobs. I have reached a point where I will just not travel via air Canada unless there is absolutely no other option.
Noribelle O.
As a Canadian, I'll usually end up flying Air Canada. I have seen a lot of changes with their service throughout the years, and whenever I fly with them, I see an improvement from the last. I had some problems with luggage in the past, but I have not faced any problems recently. Cabin crew are friendly, and I will likely continue to fly with Air Canada in the future.
Laura G.
I recently took a nonstop return flight from Toronto to Vancouver and had no unforeseen issues. The flight was on schedule, the flight attendants friendly and helpful, the snacks fresh, and the onboard entertainment satisfactory. For both flights I had an empty seat beside me which was a bonus. I would definitely fly with Air Canada again.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.