BY AIR CANADA

Athena R.
Vancouver , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown this airline the most often amount of times. Overall always had a pretty good experience. Wish they had more leg room though and charged cheaper prices for their poor quality food. Also, their seats aren't as comfy as other airlines. Their trays you unclip from the seats in front of you are also pretty flimsy.
Deanna P.
New Waterford, NS
Hit or miss. Sometimes I've flown Air Canada and have 0 issues and then other days I've flown and been bumped, delayed or had to deal with rude customer service reps. I believe each airport is different and I certainly won't tarnish the entire company based on a few bad apples I've ran into over the last 15 years of travel.
Jasmin F.
London
I've been traveling with Air Canada every year, since i was 7 years old. I appreciate their service and that's why i only use Air Canada whenever i travel to or from Canada. I'd wish they had more recent movies to watch on their play list but other that I'd definitely recommend Air Canada to all my friends and family
Gavin F.
Not that great of an experience for airlines, but when are they ever great. It's usually quite messy in the plane, but the flight attendants are usually nice. I feel like they try nickel and dime you for little things like pillows and headphones that should be free. I would stick to flying westjet if you are in Canada
Sarah J.
On a flight from Victoria to Toronto, we had to make a stop in Edmonton. Unfortunately, the pilot on our second flight wasn't present - Air Canada was amazing with helping me push my schedule back in terms of check-ins for accommodations and making sure everyone was okay until the next flight came about an hour later.
Marine H.
Montréal, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is a good airline but it really depends on what kind of flight you catch. Their prices are not the best but also not the most expensive. I do not like that you have to have the APP to watch movies in the plane and if you did not download before your trip, you can basically not watch any of their movies.
Yamila N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service is great, it's up to par with airlines rules and regulations. Nothing outstanding and special about it. I do enjoy the personal upgrade that you're able to make and the amenities which come with said upgrades. The costs tend to be on the higher end generally, but overall I find myself a repeat passenger.
Eloy E C.
Maturin
This is a confortable way to travel, i used them several times and they are my firts option when i take a trip because others airlines which i traveled has delayed and with air canada until today i haven happen this. the food very tasty, the workers very nice. i cant wait to travel with air canada again
AK🎀 K.
Milton, ON
every time I fly with Air Canada, i never have any complaints. they have a lot of respect and make your feel welcomed. I love that they usually have space for your legs which is good people with longer legs. they also try their best to please and accommodate to everyone which is all anyone asks for. keep it up!
Morgan T.
Barrie, ON
I hate flying Air Canada. High prices, poor customer service and unreliable staff. I book certain seats because I am disabled and 9/10 they move me to a seat that is going to leave me in so much pain by the end. Like having my bad, nerve damaged arm & leg next to an aisle. Most miserable flight of my life.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.