BY AIR CANADA

Amanda M.
Fredericton , NB
Last week I flew on a small air Canada flight from Fredericton NB to Toronto. The flight was exceptional and it was the flight attendant who made the entire experience. She was pleasant and polite, and very personable. Her personality set the tone for the flight and I think everyone on the plane that day had the same feeling
Melissa T.
St, NL
Decent service usually although most customer service agents tend to crumble under any kind of pressure and end up providing very poor customer service which is unfortunate. The company does not often deal with issues very promptly. Honestly only main good thing about this airline compared to the rest is that it is unionized.
Sarah O.
I've flown with air Canada countless times and it's almost always a pleasant, no fuss experience but when it's bad, it's bad. The airline is not accommodating to its passengers and don't expect anything from their customer service.
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to love Air Canada. Then their seats got smaller. And smaller. And smaller. I dunno maybe I just got older but you guys, there is no space. I feel like sardines flying and first class gives you like 2" EXTRA ONLY. I mean come on. On a long flight, I don't really want my legs to go numb so when I get up I fall on my face.
Lana R.
Calgary, AB
I fly a lot as I enjoy to travel around. I've found that competing airlines are much more affordable and enjoyable than Air Canada. There are a lot of extra costs for baggage and seat selection and little to no selection of meals including in your flight payment. Overall, a waste when you can get more from another airline.
Julia H.
Toronto , ON
Air Canada is a great flight experience. Customer service is great and the food is surprisingly really great! I recently flew from Toronto to Paris and even wine and beer were complimentary! There was a wide range of entertainment to choose from and the flight went by so quickly because of it. Would definitely recommend.
Athena R.
Vancouver , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flown this airline the most often amount of times. Overall always had a pretty good experience. Wish they had more leg room though and charged cheaper prices for their poor quality food. Also, their seats aren't as comfy as other airlines. Their trays you unclip from the seats in front of you are also pretty flimsy.
Deanna P.
New Waterford, NS
Hit or miss. Sometimes I've flown Air Canada and have 0 issues and then other days I've flown and been bumped, delayed or had to deal with rude customer service reps. I believe each airport is different and I certainly won't tarnish the entire company based on a few bad apples I've ran into over the last 15 years of travel.
Julia M.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I may be biased, but I love Air Canada. I always feel safe and comfortable when flying with the airline. I can imagine operating an airline is very difficult as it has multiple moving parts, and weather, missed connections and equipment breakdowns are blamed on the airline 99.99% of the time. Keep up the good work!
Sarah J.
On a flight from Victoria to Toronto, we had to make a stop in Edmonton. Unfortunately, the pilot on our second flight wasn't present - Air Canada was amazing with helping me push my schedule back in terms of check-ins for accommodations and making sure everyone was okay until the next flight came about an hour later.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.