BY AIR CANADA

ren R.
Red deer
I flew Aircanada most of the time, be it short or long flights. I love that you can watch movies for free during long haul flights. It does keep us entertained. The staff werent as friendly but as long as they dont hurt any of the passengers and dont offend anyone, im ok with that. Dis they ever "wowed" me? No. Did they made the experience unforgettable? No. But they got us to where we wanna go. Safe and sound.
April T.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love how reliable and safe it is to fly with Air Canada.  The cost is decent and the customer service is excellent.  I always have a great flight when flying with Air Canada and will continue to use their services throughout my travelling. highly recommended. Air Canada
Casey Richelle A.
Richmond, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a pleasant trip with Air Canada. However, I cannot fully rate it a 5 because I think I wasn't able to use it to the fullest. There are more areas where it can be improved like the wait times and check in facilities, including the staff. The staff looked tired and didn't make us feel very welcome. They were courteous though and just answered our questions routinely. So overall, it was a good enough service to get us from point A to point B.
Kailee S.
Saanichton , BC
I'd rather fly with a different airline. There is nothing special here. They overbook their flights, & every time I've flown with them the flight has been delayed. Some delays are not airlines fault however these delays were because either the pilot or flight attendant wasn't there yet. Unfortunately my airport has 2 airlines with air Canada being one so I will most likely have to fly with them again.
Alessandra h.
Edmonton
Love Air Canada, Travelling is a privilege not many have especially because of hectic workload and schedules but thankfully when there is time to plan a vacation getaway Air Canada has been the number one choice of Airline not only do they provide comfort but if you are the type to sleep on a flight such as myself you will find their seats have the perfect leg space to just relax and snooze
Kay O.
calgary, AB
Last flight I took with them was amazing!
PROS:
- sends deals to your inbox
- loyalty benefits
- great variety for travel destinations
- great flight attendants and customer services
-take meal requirements into consideration
CONS:
- can be expensive
-small seats
- pricey in air snacks
Overall, would fly with them again
- K
Adriana B.
Zamora
I flew with air Canada from Venezuela to Toronto few years ago and I absolutely loved it. They have a good service on air and the aircraft was on a prefect state. I totally recommend this company and also to travel to Canada! I'm completely satisfied with the experience.
Jenna R.
Vancouver
Always amazing customer service and attitudes! I have never had a problem with Air Canada, online when you book your flights you can choose meal options and I was able to choose vegan at no extra cost! You can choose your seats online as well as how much baggage you are bringing. Another great thing is online check-in so you just have to drop off your bags at the airport and go!
Ashley M.
Scarborough, ON
Although I have found really great prices with Air Canada, almost always  had a flight delay. One trip I do recall is EWR TO YYZ And having my return flight moved from EWR to JFK because it was delayed for 3 hours and they have used the option to catch a flight from JFK ... I had to make my way there with no reimbursement.. I don't go out of my way to fly air Canada anymore.
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
As much as I am very proudly Canadian, experiences with flying with Air Canada is a hit and miss. I definitely will never book another vacation package with Air Canada again, as I was not able to make any changes during a past stay in Las Vegas. Sometimes the service is friendly, sometimes not. I prefer taking my hard earned dollars for a flight experience with another carrier.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.