BY AIR CANADA

Harleen K.
Toronto
I have flown with Air Canada a numerous amount of times in lifetime, and I have had no real issues. When it comes to flying anywhere in North America, I can tell you that Air Canada is the best airline on this continent.There staff is extremely professional in taking care of problem and there first class service is on point. Thank you for helping me create so many amazing memories and I look forward to flying with you in the near future!
Nikita W.
DARTMOUTH, NS
Everytime I have flown with Air Canada its always something. They always overbook flights so Im stuck with the constant stress of '' will I make the cut for this flight or will I be asked to wait for the next available one''. When I buy a plane ticket I expect to be on that flight at that time. After this happening for 3 Christmas' in a row I no longer book with Air Canada, I book with WestJet and have never had an issue. :)
Quazi M.
If you live in Canada Air canada and west jet are most of the time your only option for domestic travel. I wish they could make the prices a little more affordable. most of time its cheaper to travel to usa than traveling domestic. on top of all they charge check every checked in luggage. good service though
Kristen G.
Hamilton
Their prices are really competitive, but I've had a lot of negative experiences with this airline. They once made me sit on the tarmac for an 8 hour delay, with no food available, and the plane ran out of water. The flights are almost always delayed, but that time was the absolute worst. The flight attendants are really lovely, and the pilots are very professional, but the company really doesn't seem to value their customers.
Kohl C.
Edmonton, AB
Not impressed with their customer service. Had a round trip flight booked from western Canada to eastern Canada. On the way home my flights were cancelled. When asked why they gave me 3 different answers. I was stuck in new Brunswick for an extra day. I was not compensated for my troubles. If I was told in advanced that my flight was cancelled ( I was told at the gate) I would have been able to spend more time with my family.
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I haven't encountered any direct issues with air Canada, but I've heard a lot of bad things which is why I've given them only two stars. I've had my luggage lost by them before which is unfortunate, but they found it easily and delivered it to my house. I don't like what they charge for simply having checked baggage, and they don't seem to be totally flexible if you're even slightly later than one hour early for your flight.
Selina B.
Sarnia, ON
I've flown Air Canada twice (there and back to Germany). All of my flights were delayed, but that's pretty much the norm nowadays. I was in economy and the seats were fine. I liked that each seat had its own screen for movies. The meals served each way were pretty disappointing, but it's airline food. The flight attendants were nice and the captain always apologized for the delays. I would definitely fly Air Canada again.
ren R.
Red deer
I flew Aircanada most of the time, be it short or long flights. I love that you can watch movies for free during long haul flights. It does keep us entertained. The staff werent as friendly but as long as they dont hurt any of the passengers and dont offend anyone, im ok with that. Dis they ever "wowed" me? No. Did they made the experience unforgettable? No. But they got us to where we wanna go. Safe and sound.
joyce k.
Everytime I used it, I had no problem. The service is amazing. I like how everyone has their own tv. Compared to air transat this is waaayy better. You have food and the flight attendant are there for you.
However, I would appreciate if they do a one way trip to belgium for now one because evry time i used them to go to belgium I have to stop in france then take the train. Plus the plane ticket is really expensive
Erin H.
I fly AirCanada a lot and I really liked them, until another airline lost my luggage and then I had to catch an AirCanada flight. The other airline said that AirCanada would deliver my luggage to my house (they were part of the same Star Alliance, so they could say this). But then AirCanada was saying I had to pick up my own bag. We finally got it worked out so it would be delivered, but that was more trouble than necessary.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.