BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
meg O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada is an overall pleasant experience, especially when going overseas (not to be confused with Rouge which is nowhere near the Air Canada experience).  Flight attendants and staff are well trained and always professional and polite, a bonus in the aviation industry these days.
Deirdre M.
Some of the planes are quite old and dated on the inside. The food is worse than most airlines I've tried (one "meal" on a flight to Japan was a cup of Mr Noodles). The employees are professional but not friendly. However they often have the cheapest ticket available for a given route.
Chantal v.
Verdun, QC
Living in Canada, I use Air Canada rather often when traveling, within the country especially. I often find that when flying from Montreal, their flights are often delayed a but or are rescheduled. However, once on board and even when waiting on the flight, their service is impeccable.
Laysa P.
It was a really god trip actually. But I'm not giving five stars because the bathroom was not really clean and It smells pretty bad. I was traveling from Spain to Canada (connection) and the change flight to another airline. Still, I would use them again for another vacation trip.
Ranee L.
Toronto, ON
Air Canada is the not the best airline out there but it's the only one that I have used and I can rely on. The customer service is really good but they have a lot of screw ups such as overbooking. I've had to check-in my carry on baggage twice because they overbooked and there was no room in the overhead cabins.
Kayla W.
Other than their price-gouging, air canada is one of my top favourite airlines.  their flight attendants are always very friendly, helpful and informative.  their on-board food selection is incredibly expensive, but the food that is served included with your flight is always delicious for plane food.
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Overall decent service, decent flight options. Flying in and out of my smaller town is insanely expensive but that's the same with all airlines here. I've always had great flight staff and my flights are generally on time. My one complaint is that you have to pay to check any bags now.
Rene S.
Moose Jaw
We like to use Air Canada, My husband is 6'3" and he doesn't fit in most airplane seats comfortably. We find Air Canada Seats are the best for him, they give that little bit extra legroom he needs to sit as comfortable as he can! Overall We have had great experiences with Air Canada!
Nicole P.
Oshawa, ON
i have flown with air canada various time. Overall they are an airline company i would recommend. The planes have always been clean when i have flown with them. decent legroom for the standard/economy seating. Good selection of food and beverages on the plane. would fly again
Aleisha H.
Kitchener, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Flew round-trip from Toronto to Dublin on Air Canada Rouge. Paid extra for premium economy and it was well worth it. Staff were attentive, kind, and always available. Food was good, lots of nice touches that made this product better than standard economy. Would definitely fly again.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.