BY AIR CANADA

Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
The employees of Air Canada are nice enough, but the planes themselves need a lot of upgrades, the seats are very uncomfortable and there's not enough room for even a person like me to sit comfortably and I'm only 5 feet tall I can't imagine what it would be like for a taller man! The food and snacks on board are awful but I think that's basically what you get with any airline . Air Canada wouldn't be my first choice but definitely not my last
Afnan A.
I don't know if it was just the flight I was on, but the flight attendants were rude. They were also very unaware. They didn't know what was in the food they were serving, I asked them what was in a certain sandwich because of my dietary restrictions, and their reply was "I don't know, it's turkey or something." It turned out it was chicken... Seems like it's no big deal, but it's quite annoying when you just want to know what you're eating.
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
It is a very efficient airline. The ground staff can be nicer but ia good at times. It is isually ontime when it becomes late it is usually because of the weather. Onky suggestiom though I would give is the stregthen thw swrvice on board. With the travels I did in few years the flight attendant seems unprofessional most of the time. The look like they just woke up. No proper grooming. Usually just talking at the back galley. Or not just seems lost.
Charmander P.
Air Canada is definitely not my favorite air line. This is manly because I have flown on so many others and have multiple different air lines to compare it to. I do not dislike it necessarily as there is nothing particularly wrong with it, but if I have the option to fly with my preferred airlines I do. I also am not a huge fan of planes that seem a bit old and the last couple times I flew with Air Canada that seemed to be the case.
Harleen K.
Toronto
I have flown with Air Canada a numerous amount of times in lifetime, and I have had no real issues. When it comes to flying anywhere in North America, I can tell you that Air Canada is the best airline on this continent.There staff is extremely professional in taking care of problem and there first class service is on point. Thank you for helping me create so many amazing memories and I look forward to flying with you in the near future!
Nikita W.
DARTMOUTH, NS
Everytime I have flown with Air Canada its always something. They always overbook flights so Im stuck with the constant stress of '' will I make the cut for this flight or will I be asked to wait for the next available one''. When I buy a plane ticket I expect to be on that flight at that time. After this happening for 3 Christmas' in a row I no longer book with Air Canada, I book with WestJet and have never had an issue. :)
Quazi M.
If you live in Canada Air canada and west jet are most of the time your only option for domestic travel. I wish they could make the prices a little more affordable. most of time its cheaper to travel to usa than traveling domestic. on top of all they charge check every checked in luggage. good service though
Kristen G.
Hamilton
Their prices are really competitive, but I've had a lot of negative experiences with this airline. They once made me sit on the tarmac for an 8 hour delay, with no food available, and the plane ran out of water. The flights are almost always delayed, but that time was the absolute worst. The flight attendants are really lovely, and the pilots are very professional, but the company really doesn't seem to value their customers.
Kohl C.
Edmonton, AB
Not impressed with their customer service. Had a round trip flight booked from western Canada to eastern Canada. On the way home my flights were cancelled. When asked why they gave me 3 different answers. I was stuck in new Brunswick for an extra day. I was not compensated for my troubles. If I was told in advanced that my flight was cancelled ( I was told at the gate) I would have been able to spend more time with my family.
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I haven't encountered any direct issues with air Canada, but I've heard a lot of bad things which is why I've given them only two stars. I've had my luggage lost by them before which is unfortunate, but they found it easily and delivered it to my house. I don't like what they charge for simply having checked baggage, and they don't seem to be totally flexible if you're even slightly later than one hour early for your flight.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.