BY AIR CANADA

Sadie Q.
Toronto
I haven't flown with Air Canada in about two years but from what I can remember it was pretty nice. There was built in entertainment and the food wasn't too horrible. The staff was nice but were kind of reserved and didn't talk to passengers much which may be nice for some! I've also never felt horribly cramped on an Air Canada flight which is a very big plus!
Christine A.
montreal
I love air canada! First, as Canadians we need to support our local companies. You can find great deals directly from their website and you know that you will arrive safely at your destination. Please beware though that there isn't a large selection of food to buy and they are out of stock of certain items a lot of the time. Moral of the story, bring snacks!
Tess F.
Flying the friendly skies! Haven't been on many planes but I definitely prefer Air Canada over Air Transit (bloody hate Air Transit), and I can't remember the names of the European lines I've flown on. You feel safe flying Air Canada, seats are very comfortable, and I love that everyone gets a tv with a great selection of movies and tv shows! Awesome awesome!
Delphine K.
Quebec, QC
There is always a problem. If the flight is not delayed, it is overbooked. If not than it is your luggage that gets lost. If not than you're flying from a french speaking location to another french speaking location (Montreal to Geneva) and NO crew member on board who knows how to speak a single word of french. And if everything goes well in the air than you know than an employee on the ground will complete your experience by being rude. If I could travel without using them I certainly would
Lila N.
I had good and bad experiences with Air Canada. My bad experience was I was flying back from Japan and Air Canada was my connecting flight and my first flight was delayed so I missed my connecting flight and there were no flights until the next day.. No help with finding accommodations for us..before this, all my flights with Air Canada have been pleasant
Serena L.
Toronto, ON
Customer service is terrible outside the plane but the flights themselves are fine. Our last trip involved our flight being cancelled 4 times in row without being notified. We had to go online each time to check ourselves and call in to rebook. I work as an assistant and even for work it’s very difficult using their customer service agents over the phone.
Tori R.
Toronto, ON
I can't say that I've had an overly bad experience with Air Canada but I've also never had an overly good one. I'm not sure what I do, but every single time I fly with them I'm always stuck beside the bathroom. I call and ask to rebook my seats and they won't let me because I'm part of a travel package. How do I always get the same seats if I'm part of a travel package? Grrrrr.
Lynne R.
Whitehorse, YT
My flight got delayed the first time I was flying with my 5week old son. I asked to be put on an earlier flight which I was refused but other people behind me got to go on an earlier flight. A 45 minute layover turned into 8 hours and I couldn't find diapers small enough for my son in the airport to which I was basically told it wasn't their problem.
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
Every time I've flown with air Canada the staff have been incredible. They are very family friendly. I know as a mother of a young baby traveling can seem tricky but we took our 3 month old across the country with air Canada and the staff made sure our car seat and stroller were properly cared for and were set up and waiting for us at our destination
Diana H.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I am Canadian, and we have very little choice for flying in and out of Canada. I used to love Air Canada, but they charge you for everything, plus they revised their loyalty program so that you get barely any flying perks unless you spend your life in the air. Planes are pretty clean. They are dependable. Huge change fees.be careful when you book.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.