BY AIR CANADA

Katrina G.
Edmonton, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had a lot experience with Air Canada. Both good and bad. When they drop the ball, it can be frustrating but more often than not you will get acknowledgement and help. The cons are that they may take awhile before you get that help. They redirect you to different departments and it can take months for a reply. When things go well, they are a greet airline to fly as their lounges are great and have many flights to choose from. The seats are comfortable and have plug ins at every seat which help.
Coco E.
I have rode with Air Canada many times. Usually because it is the lowest price I can find for that specific fight. They have horrible service, the food is poor quality and they do absolutely nothing to make the experience better. I never see any stewardess around, they usually hide in the back. They give you your meal right away so they can combine the refreshments meal with the food meal to save time and money. I do not recommend. If money were not an issue I would never ride with this airline.
Clarine L.
Conception Bay South
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Their customer service was awful.  One time when I sent my son on a flight at the age of 14 to do a hockey camp, they cancelled his flight home 3 times and would not put him in a hotel.  He ended up sleeping in the airport for 2 days.  I was so mad.  I had no way of getting to my young son to help him and the staff there didn't care.  They actually left a child there unattended and kept bumping him off his flight instead of bumping an adult.  Shame on you Air Canada!
Ashley Y.
Flying back and forth between the UK and Canada multiple times a year I find Air Canada to be reasonably priced throughout non Peak times  of the year, however summer months and holidays Air Canada is waayyy over priced. I mean don't get me wrong I realize most, if not all airlines raise their prices during holidays but I have always found cheaper with other airlines. Yes I might be one person, and to air Canada that's not enough to change their pricing, but to many people like myself who fly several times a year the cheaper airlines are always going to win!
Jelena T.
Kitchener, OK
It all depends where you are going. Over Pacific flights have very good meals, but the seats are smaller than usual. Flight attendants are not very polite.
The other routes - the service is much better, and attendants have more patience. I would still recommend them and use them.

Lorraine M.
Toronto, ON
This airline is overrated. Not once is my flight ever on time. There's been times where I've been delayed for over 12 hours and a later scheduled 3pm flight came and left before mine. Another time I drove 40 minutes to the airport only to be told that my flight had been cancelled due to bad weather conditions. I had checked in online the night before so it's absurd that I was not sent some sort of notification prior to arriving to the airport. I try and avoid this airline at all costs.
Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
Easy check in, on time departure which was good given the flight was full. Excellent crew - really funny, engaging and gave me a double with a smile. Excellent landing, good PAs from the flight deck and an on time arrival at the gate. Full flight again and an on time departure but unusually bad landing into Toronto City. If only Air Canada would up the coach inflight service on other domestic flights rather than continue to cut costs and race to low cost carrier status.
Charlie P.
Billingham, Durham
One of the worst flights I have been on. I used air Canada to go from Manchester to Toronto and the entertainment for the flight was terrible, nothing was provided and had to pay for personal iPads instead. The refreshments service was appalling I had to actually go and ask for a glass of water half through the flight and was still left waiting over half an hour. I would never fly with them again in order to save money, you really do get what you pay for in this instance.
ĸeely y.
Vancouver, BC
The food was okay. I have some bad memory associate with Air Canada which is not their problem at all. Last time I sat with a pair of middle age Chinese travelers who only speak Chinese, but the flight attendants who can speak Chinese never serve in our row......I was disturbed for the rest of the 13 hours flight and cannot sleep cuz they know I can speak their language. Woke me up after I slept for 15 minutes just to ask me "why the sky didn't turn dark"
Anïa L.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Worse airline ever. Doesn't accommodate anyone when THEY make you miss your connection flight because THEY had a mechanical problem. Food is horrible. There is almost never any food available for free anymore! And never ever do we have screens nowadays... they want us to use their special inflight app to for entertainment but always only tell you when you're slteady sitting on the plane and the wifi doesnt work anymore and you cant download the app!!! Avoid at al
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.