Diahanna R.
Toronto, ON
As an avid traveller who is based in Toronto, Air Canada is my go-to airline service. Their round-trip flights tend to be among the cheapest I can find when searching for a destination. Customer service is questionable at times, for I have not always been met with the friendliest attendants, especially when times are very busy, but overall the ride is usually excellent.
Amandeep K.
They canceled our flight and rebooked us for a different airport which made it difficult for our ride and our flight was booked for 9 hours later we were stuck in the airport for nine hours with a 8 year old and a 77 year old senior along my side and after all of that our flight was delayed for another hour though on the way back we boarded right on time but overall I had a very horrible experience with air Canada and this same experience happened with us a few years back but it was delayed for 12 hours
Saj T.
South Lancaster, ON
Considering we live in a modern country I feel that air Canada is about 100 years behind its competitors. While I do manage to get some deals on flights. I find the meals are a joke and I find that the planes themselves needs serious updating. Generally the service is okay but I think Air Canada could take a few lessons from Singapore Airlines and Qatar Airways
Christos M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The new Air Canada planes are absolutely amazing and include some cool tech and new personal screens. I really hate flying with Air Canada rouge. I feel like it’s a budget airline but I’m still paying higher fares than a budget airline. Overall the flight attendants are always amazing and the pilots are pretty good. I’ve never had a bad experience yet (knock on wood).
Joan E.
Cambridge, ON
Traveled recently twice to California from Toronto.  Customer service was better then in previous years-very friendly and tried to move everyone through the check-in process as quickly as they could.  However for the price (compared to other airlines) you need to pay extra for baggage and there was not enough room for everyone's carry-on luggage.
Shae S.
My favourite airline to fly with in/within/when returning to Canada - most comfortable, best service, most options and best baggage allowance by far. Their prices can be higher than other airlines at times but their seat sales are great deals. Any issue I've  had when flying with them, such as weather and missed connections, has been handled so well!
Mnena F.
Montreal, QC
I have had mainly positive experiences flying internationally via Air Canada. The seats on the aircrafts are comfortable with adequate leg room in economy class, which I commend. The aircrafts are nicely decorated. However, the service isn't always the best - I've often encountered rude staff during my journeys using this airline. The food also could be better.
Sadie Q.
I haven't flown with Air Canada in about two years but from what I can remember it was pretty nice. There was built in entertainment and the food wasn't too horrible. The staff was nice but were kind of reserved and didn't talk to passengers much which may be nice for some! I've also never felt horribly cramped on an Air Canada flight which is a very big plus!
Christine A.
I love air canada! First, as Canadians we need to support our local companies. You can find great deals directly from their website and you know that you will arrive safely at your destination. Please beware though that there isn't a large selection of food to buy and they are out of stock of certain items a lot of the time. Moral of the story, bring snacks!
Delphine K.
Quebec, QC
There is always a problem. If the flight is not delayed, it is overbooked. If not than it is your luggage that gets lost. If not than you're flying from a french speaking location to another french speaking location (Montreal to Geneva) and NO crew member on board who knows how to speak a single word of french. And if everything goes well in the air than you know than an employee on the ground will complete your experience by being rude. If I could travel without using them I certainly would
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.