BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Nicole C.
Mt Pearl, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My experience with Air Canada only happened once because I only flew with them once. Their customer service is okay (nothing amazing) but they did however, lose mine and my sisters luggage. They also took mine and was sending it on a disney cruise just because of the colour of my luggage tag! I managed to catch it before it reached the boat because that would have been terrible! I'll just use another airline like westjet or porter for my flights if possible.
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
It is a very efficient airline. The ground staff can be nicer but ia good at times. It is isually ontime when it becomes late it is usually because of the weather. Onky suggestiom though I would give is the stregthen thw swrvice on board. With the travels I did in few years the flight attendant seems unprofessional most of the time. The look like they just woke up. No proper grooming. Usually just talking at the back galley. Or not just seems lost.
Afnan A.
I don't know if it was just the flight I was on, but the flight attendants were rude. They were also very unaware. They didn't know what was in the food they were serving, I asked them what was in a certain sandwich because of my dietary restrictions, and their reply was "I don't know, it's turkey or something." It turned out it was chicken... Seems like it's no big deal, but it's quite annoying when you just want to know what you're eating.
Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
The employees of Air Canada are nice enough, but the planes themselves need a lot of upgrades, the seats are very uncomfortable and there's not enough room for even a person like me to sit comfortably and I'm only 5 feet tall I can't imagine what it would be like for a taller man! The food and snacks on board are awful but I think that's basically what you get with any airline . Air Canada wouldn't be my first choice but definitely not my last
Christina T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently flew with Air Canada to Japan (12-13 hours approx.) and the experience was average. The seats in economy class had barely enough leg room and it was really inconvenient whenever people had to go in and out of their seats. Food offering was rather standard as well, it was edible however not the very best (I find it annoying that the bread is never heated and served cold). Other than that, I would recommend spending an extra $200 ish for the front seats so that you have more leg room especially for long flights.
Harleen K.
Toronto
I have flown with Air Canada a numerous amount of times in lifetime, and I have had no real issues. When it comes to flying anywhere in North America, I can tell you that Air Canada is the best airline on this continent.There staff is extremely professional in taking care of problem and there first class service is on point. Thank you for helping me create so many amazing memories and I look forward to flying with you in the near future!
Charmander P.
Air Canada is definitely not my favorite air line. This is manly because I have flown on so many others and have multiple different air lines to compare it to. I do not dislike it necessarily as there is nothing particularly wrong with it, but if I have the option to fly with my preferred airlines I do. I also am not a huge fan of planes that seem a bit old and the last couple times I flew with Air Canada that seemed to be the case.
Nikita W.
Dartmouth , NS
Everytime I have flown with Air Canada its always something. They always overbook flights so Im stuck with the constant stress of '' will I make the cut for this flight or will I be asked to wait for the next available one''. When I buy a plane ticket I expect to be on that flight at that time. After this happening for 3 Christmas' in a row I no longer book with Air Canada, I book with WestJet and have never had an issue. :)
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I haven't encountered any direct issues with air Canada, but I've heard a lot of bad things which is why I've given them only two stars. I've had my luggage lost by them before which is unfortunate, but they found it easily and delivered it to my house. I don't like what they charge for simply having checked baggage, and they don't seem to be totally flexible if you're even slightly later than one hour early for your flight.
Kohl C.
Edmonton, AB
Not impressed with their customer service. Had a round trip flight booked from western Canada to eastern Canada. On the way home my flights were cancelled. When asked why they gave me 3 different answers. I was stuck in new Brunswick for an extra day. I was not compensated for my troubles. If I was told in advanced that my flight was cancelled ( I was told at the gate) I would have been able to spend more time with my family.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.