BY AIR CANADA

Jelena T.
Kitchener, OH
It all depends where you are going. Over Pacific flights have very good meals, but the seats are smaller than usual. Flight attendants are not very polite.
The other routes - the service is much better, and attendants have more patience. I would still recommend them and use them.

Charlie P.
Billingham, Durham
One of the worst flights I have been on. I used air Canada to go from Manchester to Toronto and the entertainment for the flight was terrible, nothing was provided and had to pay for personal iPads instead. The refreshments service was appalling I had to actually go and ask for a glass of water half through the flight and was still left waiting over half an hour. I would never fly with them again in order to save money, you really do get what you pay for in this instance.
Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
Easy check in, on time departure which was good given the flight was full. Excellent crew - really funny, engaging and gave me a double with a smile. Excellent landing, good PAs from the flight deck and an on time arrival at the gate. Full flight again and an on time departure but unusually bad landing into Toronto City. If only Air Canada would up the coach inflight service on other domestic flights rather than continue to cut costs and race to low cost carrier status.
ĸeely y.
Vancouver, BC
The food was okay. I have some bad memory associate with Air Canada which is not their problem at all. Last time I sat with a pair of middle age Chinese travelers who only speak Chinese, but the flight attendants who can speak Chinese never serve in our row......I was disturbed for the rest of the 13 hours flight and cannot sleep cuz they know I can speak their language. Woke me up after I slept for 15 minutes just to ask me "why the sky didn't turn dark"
Debbie G.
I've flown with air Canada on a all inclusive getaway many times. I'll say it again great staff leg room is better being on a bigger plane but still not the best usually flight is 4 1/2 - 5 hours one thing though they stop on board movies on certain planes not happy with that at all. I flew first class once ( was a cheap sale) Well I could get use to that .....warm face cloths when you arrive to freshen up, champagne  and snacks all before you leave the ground.
Anïa L.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Worse airline ever. Doesn't accommodate anyone when THEY make you miss your connection flight because THEY had a mechanical problem. Food is horrible. There is almost never any food available for free anymore! And never ever do we have screens nowadays... they want us to use their special inflight app to for entertainment but always only tell you when you're slteady sitting on the plane and the wifi doesnt work anymore and you cant download the app!!! Avoid at al
Lea S.
Edmonton, AB
Aircanada is my favorite North American Airline. When ever possible I try to book through them. Their flights are almost always on time (weather depending ). The one time I didn't catch my connecting flight they were very nice, gave me a food coupon to use, and 1 hour later I had a new connecting flight. Their customer service is always pleasant. I love the air canada android app and use it everytime I fly to see if any of my gates have changed in real time.
Sanja S.
Chestermere , AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It’s sad that as a Canadian I have to give them such a low rating, but they’re truly a terrible airline. Unless you’re flying overseas (sometimes they’re the only option), expect to get pretty terrible service. I fly a lot and I’ve only had a good experience with air canada once. If you have kids DO NOT FLY WITH AIR CANADA
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
It’s an okay airline. I️ use it because it’s a little cheaper than Westjet, and usually has more direct flights. They’re still pretty pricey for even short flights. I got a window seat when I️ last flew with them, and half of my leg room was taken up by the edge of the plane, very glad I️ wasn’t a bigger person because I️ was already uncomfortable after a few minutes. I️ like how they do give out a snack and beverages even on flights under an hour though.
Nicole C.
Mt, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My experience with Air Canada only happened once because I only flew with them once. Their customer service is okay (nothing amazing) but they did however, lose mine and my sisters luggage. They also took mine and was sending it on a disney cruise just because of the colour of my luggage tag! I managed to catch it before it reached the boat because that would have been terrible! I'll just use another airline like westjet or porter for my flights if possible.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.