BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Ayan G.
Saskatoon
Air Canada used to be a great airline. In the past few years it has gone to shit. The food isn't good. The service is very mediocre. I try my best to avoid using them when I can. Maybe I'd be interested if their prices were reasonable. But they are not.
Tanya R.
Aurora Ontario
I am not the biggest fan of Air Canada and usually fly their competitor as I find Air Canada customer service lacking and pricing too high.  I find that their domestic flights have older planes.  Their website is easy to use.  I try not to fly Air Canada.
Sandya D.
Air Canada is one of the best airline I have  used so  far.they were on time hardly any delays. I haven't had a bad experience as yet.my favorites part is the take off. I use air Canada very often when I travel and yes I am very satisfied with this airline
Kathleen C.
Toronto, ON
Flew Air Canada recently and had no issues. They gave us free earphones on the flight, which were great since mine didn't work properly with the plug. I was comfortable and felt safe in their hands. Would recommend and would fly again with them for sure.
Amber B.
Elk Point, AB
Air Canada was ok to fly with, it isn't my favourite airline to fly with but it's not the worst. I usually use air Canada once every year or two. There really is no pros and cons. Overall I was satisfied and never had an issue flying with this airline.
Melanie R.
I've never had a negative experience with Air Canada. I've actually never even had a mediocre experience either! The staff is great, the seats are comfortable, and maybe.. just maybe the little package of pretzels are more superior to other airlines.
Amanda L.
Toronto, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Lately flying with air Canada has been unenjoyable. I've had the displeasure of flying with rouge which had to have been the worst. Air Canada's air miles program makes me less inclined to book a flight with them. It's downright offensive. Disgusting!
Kayla B.
St Johns, NL
Air Canada is a pretty good airline.  Their in flight entertainment is really nice and their in flight snacks are ok.  They're not the most helpful in customer service but they're pretty good in flight.  I would recommend this airline.
RoseAl03 A.
he airline provides both scheduled and charter air services, transporting passengers and cargo to about 240 destinations. Through the subsidiary Air Canada Vacations offers tourism packages to around 90 destinations. The company also provides maintenance services under the name of Air Canada Technical Services
Mireille T.
Quebec
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great service on ground, great service on flight, if they need to cancel or delay your flight the day after, they pay you for hotel and food a really good amount of money. Really open minded company and nice flight attendant that listen to your needs
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.