BY AIR CANADA

Alexis S.
Etobicoke, ON
Easy check in, on time departure which was good given the flight was full. Excellent crew - really funny, engaging and gave me a double with a smile. Excellent landing, good PAs from the flight deck and an on time arrival at the gate. Full flight again and an on time departure but unusually bad landing into Toronto City. If only Air Canada would up the coach inflight service on other domestic flights rather than continue to cut costs and race to low cost carrier status.
ĸeely y.
Vancouver, BC
The food was okay. I have some bad memory associate with Air Canada which is not their problem at all. Last time I sat with a pair of middle age Chinese travelers who only speak Chinese, but the flight attendants who can speak Chinese never serve in our row......I was disturbed for the rest of the 13 hours flight and cannot sleep cuz they know I can speak their language. Woke me up after I slept for 15 minutes just to ask me "why the sky didn't turn dark"
Debbie G.
I've flown with air Canada on a all inclusive getaway many times. I'll say it again great staff leg room is better being on a bigger plane but still not the best usually flight is 4 1/2 - 5 hours one thing though they stop on board movies on certain planes not happy with that at all. I flew first class once ( was a cheap sale) Well I could get use to that .....warm face cloths when you arrive to freshen up, champagne  and snacks all before you leave the ground.
Anïa L.
Montreal
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Worse airline ever. Doesn't accommodate anyone when THEY make you miss your connection flight because THEY had a mechanical problem. Food is horrible. There is almost never any food available for free anymore! And never ever do we have screens nowadays... they want us to use their special inflight app to for entertainment but always only tell you when you're slteady sitting on the plane and the wifi doesnt work anymore and you cant download the app!!! Avoid at al
Lea S.
Edmonton, AB
Aircanada is my favorite North American Airline. When ever possible I try to book through them. Their flights are almost always on time (weather depending ). The one time I didn't catch my connecting flight they were very nice, gave me a food coupon to use, and 1 hour later I had a new connecting flight. Their customer service is always pleasant. I love the air canada android app and use it everytime I fly to see if any of my gates have changed in real time.
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
It’s an okay airline. I️ use it because it’s a little cheaper than Westjet, and usually has more direct flights. They’re still pretty pricey for even short flights. I got a window seat when I️ last flew with them, and half of my leg room was taken up by the edge of the plane, very glad I️ wasn’t a bigger person because I️ was already uncomfortable after a few minutes. I️ like how they do give out a snack and beverages even on flights under an hour though.
Nicole C.
Mt, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My experience with Air Canada only happened once because I only flew with them once. Their customer service is okay (nothing amazing) but they did however, lose mine and my sisters luggage. They also took mine and was sending it on a disney cruise just because of the colour of my luggage tag! I managed to catch it before it reached the boat because that would have been terrible! I'll just use another airline like westjet or porter for my flights if possible.
Afnan A.
I don't know if it was just the flight I was on, but the flight attendants were rude. They were also very unaware. They didn't know what was in the food they were serving, I asked them what was in a certain sandwich because of my dietary restrictions, and their reply was "I don't know, it's turkey or something." It turned out it was chicken... Seems like it's no big deal, but it's quite annoying when you just want to know what you're eating.
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
It is a very efficient airline. The ground staff can be nicer but ia good at times. It is isually ontime when it becomes late it is usually because of the weather. Onky suggestiom though I would give is the stregthen thw swrvice on board. With the travels I did in few years the flight attendant seems unprofessional most of the time. The look like they just woke up. No proper grooming. Usually just talking at the back galley. Or not just seems lost.
Stephanie M.
Pictou, NS
The employees of Air Canada are nice enough, but the planes themselves need a lot of upgrades, the seats are very uncomfortable and there's not enough room for even a person like me to sit comfortably and I'm only 5 feet tall I can't imagine what it would be like for a taller man! The food and snacks on board are awful but I think that's basically what you get with any airline . Air Canada wouldn't be my first choice but definitely not my last
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.