BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Hayley G.
Montreal
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada! They go above and beyond for customer service, have a great staff. I have always had very comfortable flights with them. Their food wasn't even THAT bad. not the best Ive had while flying but still not total garbage.
Kim D.
Dartmouth , NS
Honestly, the only reason I gave Air Canada three stars is because they offer great compensation if they boot you off your flight or something happens. The issue is that it happens a lot, and I've never experienced an airline lose luggage as much as AC does.
Nicole S.
Woodbridge
Flight attendants are awful compared to the ones on on any European Airline. They roll their eyes, and are for the most part pretty rude. The airline overall is ok, there is a decent selection of drinks, snacks and meals and the seats are somewhat comfortable.
Kacy H.
Vancouver , BC
The flights are always comfortable and I do enjoy the service I get each time. I use this airline about 3 times per year and everytime has been pleasant. I enjoy flying and I think that of all the airlines I have tried this has been the most accommodating one.
Jamie
Air Canada had great service and friendly staff throughout any visit I had with them, and so it is no surprise that I was pleased as always. I took away one star because of some of the notorious airplane food and wait lines but oferall, 10/10 would fly again
Maryam A.
Bedford, NS
I think Air Canada in general is a great airline as it can get you to very many locations across Canada and the world. The customer Service experience is generally good and my favourite thing about Air Canada is that you get just a little bit more legroom
Samantha S.
Conception Bay South , NL
I have had good and bad experiences with this airline. They do overbook and I have been denied boarding due to this. They did offer monetary compensation based on the length of time it took for them to arrange an alternate flight, but it was inconvenient.
Melaney P.
Markham, ON
Air Canada isn't the best airline out there. It's food is "okay" and the service is terrible. Other than that, your flight shouldn't be that bad. (Hence the food and service of course.)
Amelie B.
Sherbrooke, QC
I flew my very first plane with Air Canada, and while I did not love the experience, it wasn't all that bad either. The tickets are not too expensive and the seats can be comfortable. The customer service was really great and the staff is very friendly.
Calen G.
Stony Plain
Air canada has the best service of the airlines I have flown! I fly Air Canada probably 2-3 times a year. Air Canada has top notch service when it comes to getting specific meal plans as I am vegan! Favourite part is their movie selection! Yes Air Canada
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.