BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing horrible to say about this company. I enjoyed the service and the on time schedules. I've also flown through them to other countries outside of Canada and that process has been easy as well.
amy M.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great customer service, excellent planes, good overall experience. Quality each time I fly with Air Canada. My flight is never over booked, I get to my destination and I have a great time getting there. I highly recommend Air Canada to anyone traveling to or through.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pretty much the Canadian version of Southwest Airlines. I didn't have any trouble flying although they did overbook my flight and some people couldn't get on which I'd image ticked them off a bit.
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Friendly staff and clean, spacious airplanes. The flights can sometimes be pricey so it is not typical that I fly with them. When traveling overseas, they are usually an affordable option.
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada was such a joy to fly with! We had very little difficulty navigating how to book such a large group. The staff was so helpful and when it came time to fly they were so friendly!
Theresa E.
East Amherst
AirCanada is super friendly, willing to work with you to make sure you have all the information you need, and is great for flights between the US-Canada, as well as Canada-UK/Ireland.
Esther K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not a bad airlines to fly with. The seats aren't the best compared to Delta so if you are using them for a long plane ride you might want to bring a seat cushion or something.
Kandra C.
Clearwater, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Newer fleet, TVs seem to be on most flights, good snack options, nice staff. I fly this airline often when going from Tampa to Toronto over to Vancouver, tons of options.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
The planes are small but they get me where I need to go and I've never had an unpleasant experience on these flights and I will continue flying with this airline.
riya m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is an ok airline. I’ve heard very bad reviews about this airline but I don’t really know since I’ve only been on air canada once.. but that instance was satisfactory based on service
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.