BY AIR CANADA

Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
One of the most stressful flying experiences of my traveling life. They are deceptive about being able to accommodate peanut allergies. Not polite about it. They should brush up on their customer service.
Alice D.
Brooklyn, NY
In comparison to the domestic airlines in the U.S., I much prefer Air Canada. I've flown internationally with the airline, and never had bad experiences. People are nice and seats are fairly comfortable.
Florencia B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
GREAT AIRLINE, i flew on them home from Canada once and it was phenomenal. They had all the latest movies, they provided me a beverage and a nice snack. The seats were extremely comfortable, great services.
Sophie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually drive to Canada because I do love road trips a lot. I did take a flight there for a change to visit my aunt. It was smooth sailing. No luggage was lost and I got to my destination on time.
Carmen H.
Smiths Falls, ON
I enjoy Air Canada. They've always been helpful. I've never come across issues with them and their flight attendants have always been very helpful. Air Canada is probably who I fly with the most often.
amy h.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Nothing horrible to say about this company. I enjoyed the service and the on time schedules. I've also flown through them to other countries outside of Canada and that process has been easy as well.
amy M.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great customer service, excellent planes, good overall experience. Quality each time I fly with Air Canada. My flight is never over booked, I get to my destination and I have a great time getting there. I highly recommend Air Canada to anyone traveling to or through.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pretty much the Canadian version of Southwest Airlines. I didn't have any trouble flying although they did overbook my flight and some people couldn't get on which I'd image ticked them off a bit.
Sarabeth O.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I travel so often for work and am often spending so much time in a plane or a car going from one place to another. I loved my travels with them. I felt relaxed and taken care of the entire time.
Rebekah Caye D.
Columbia, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada was such a joy to fly with! We had very little difficulty navigating how to book such a large group. The staff was so helpful and when it came time to fly they were so friendly!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.