BY AIR CANADA

alyssa c.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
When I flew with Air Canada, it was only my third time on a plane. I don't really have many complaints, other than it didn't feel as much of a personal experience as WestJet did.
Juliana K.
Echo Bay
Air Canadas customer service is great! If they still had snacks and free movies on longer flights I would give them 5 stars but as far as problem resolving goes they are the best!
Tammi M.
High River , AB
Air Canada has lost my luggage multiple times but as there are not many choices in Canada one will hope they can learn from their mistakes. Staff in general are pleasant enough.
Stephanie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always choose west jet over air Canada. Air Canada ALWAYS finds a way to lose luggage and ive heard way too many horror stories. I try to avoid flying with them whenever I can
Sab N.
Ah just so much to be desired. It irks me to no end that Air Canada is the 'leading' airline in Canada - because really, they are just BAD!

Service on board is usually poor, but the worst part about flying with Air Canada is that you will almost NEVER leave/arrive on time. Your flight will likely be delayed by a couple hours at the minimum. It is a regular occurrence with everyone I know who flies with them. This would be more tolerable if the staff was apologetic or accommodating. But far from it. They take absolutely no responsibility for their delays, missed connections, lost luggage, ridiculously long layovers that go on for DAYS because of their missed connections or anything at all along those lines. As a customer, when you are paying hundreds or even thousands of dollars to fly, you expect slightly better treatment.

I almost always go out of my way to avoid flying AC whenever I can. It is really pitiful that they have such a monopoly on a lot of the routes from/to Canada, because I would avoid them every time if I could.

Krista R.
Service was very basic, staff were professional but that’s about it. Thankfully our luggage and everything ended up where it needed to be. Never had to deal with customer service thank goodness, would not necessarily recommend air Canada.
Meg O.
Ottawa, ON
They're only okay. Not great in terms of baggage handling/locating lost luggage, but also definitely not the worst! Customer Service is pretty good, but the fast check in is their best quality. Would recommend before most airlines
Karleigh I.
Calgary
I'm not a big fan of air Canada . We haven't always had good service with them. They delay our luggage and it's juts not something I like ! I only take air Canada if it's cheaper then other air lines
Kavita K.
london
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went to London, Ontario and Kitchener, Waterloo and flew with Air Canada. This was my preferred choice over British Airways which I used for Canada in 2015. Compared to the old, tired BA plane, Air Canada was a dream! I flew alone and it was an afternoon flight. I loved every minute of it. Great films and I chose an aisle seat in the middle of the plane as there is less chance of being asked to move. Luckily as 7 hour flight in the early afternoon allowed for no movement from the person next to me! The only drawback was when I asked for a gin & tonic. I was given a gin bottle, fine, but a full cup of tonic! No space for the gin, so I had to down half of it, yuck!! haha. My return flight home was an 11pm flight and again I chose the aisle seat in the middle. I chose that seat hoping someone would also choose the aisle on the right side of the 4 seats and it worked! The lovely passenger to my far right chose that seat hoping no one would chose the middle seats and no one did! For a late night flight we had space to breathe, sleep and relax. One of my best solo flights. Even the gin & tonic was improved. The attendant gave me a full normal sized can of tonic unopened and an empty cup and a gin bottle :) happy flying! Cannot wait for my next trip.
Dove A.
It was a good flight. Just a little to crowded for my likings.. But I probably will use Air Canada again in the future because a lot of the time the prices are descent...
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.