BY AIR CANADA

Hichem b.
ain temouchent
I was on Air Canada flight 846, Toronto to Munich on Monday October 23. The flight was smooth as can be and the flight staff were fantastic. Very polite and also helpful. Crew leader was so much fun to talk and the crew made the long flight delightful.
Kimberly G.
Ottawa, Ontario
Air Canada. If you are Canadian or have visited Canada via this airline I think you might understand my hesitation with them. I fly across the globe with Air Canada at least twice a year to visit friends and family on the other side of the globe.  If you compare them with WestJet, the only other truly Canadian airline(both are actually the same company), AC is must better! However, if you have ever flown with a global top airline, you would understand that the older air stewardess, sub-par food and service just won't cut it. If and when Canada stops privatizing their air transportation services, this airline will have to buck up.
naf C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have personally never taken a flight with this company and neither have I ever looked through getting from them. They are very large but unfortunately recently I've been hearing some negative stuff about them. It makes me never want to use them even though I have family in Canada. But I may use another company to travel with. They also took more money from people whose houses were burnt in the huge fire in Alberta and who were trying to escape into different provinces. Then when everyone knew about the ticket prices being charged more, the company eventually started saying that they will pay back something to each customer.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
Pros: the plane and customer service. I've never had a bad experience with any flight attendant, or customer service rep. I've had a few great experiences on Air Canada, like a free upgrade to first class when they double-booked my seat! It was my first time laying in a bed on an airplane ride! Cons: the airline can be a little disorganized. More than once, I've had my flight cancelled 5 minutes or less before boarding - which meant standing in line to rearrange for the next flight and leaving much later than expected. Despite the disorganization, the experience you get on one of their planes is worth it!
DeeDee C.
Toronto, ON
This airline has become just a means to an end; a mode of transport. Seats have become smaller and smaller over the last few years, prices are okay if you can get a seat sale and you can fly at off hours like midnight or 5:00 am or mid week days. The flight attendants are decent but not nearly as friendly as other airlines. There is a really good range of destinations and they are fairly reliable. I  often have my flights changed on some domestic destinations because the flight is not always full.
No compensation for this. You can sign up for flight change notification which helps warn you.
Nicole G.
We just flew Air Canada from Calgary to Toronto return flight and everything went pretty good. The staff on the plane were very friendly, the staff working at the air port were complete A-holes! The attendants made sure we always had drinks and our garbage was cleaned up. But for a 4 hour flight it would have been nice to get a few peanuts as a snack. Had to pay for absolutely everything, except the movies, which im sure were included in our air fare.
Carrie S.
Regina, SK
I have not flown too extensively with Air Canada as I have found their fares to be higher than average. On my last flights I had prepaid for food onboard for both legs of my flight but it was not offered on my first leg. When I asked an attendant on my second leg what happens to those funds (thinking they’d be carried over) she couldn’t answer as she was with a different flight group. I also asked an Air Canada representative when I was inside the airport and they had no answer for me. I will be flying next week with Air Canada and will ask again what course of action I should take.
|{ortney F.
Brooks, AB
Ah I have a love/hate relationship with AC. I've had a few positive experiences and a few bad experiences but sometimes a seat sale still draws me in and I end up regretting my decision! My worst travelling experience was due to this airline. I understand sometimes you can't land and have to take alternative measures but how I was treated once we landed was just unacceptable. But my most recent flight to LAX was pleasant so I will continue to fly as long as the price is right. If there is no huge price difference I would definitely fly west jet before air Canada!
Alexa C.
Nova Scotia, CA
With all the hate going around in the airline industry lately, I can honestly say that Air Canada has always been there for me and given A1 service. I've flown nationally and internationally with this company and even the times when I've missed connections they would give me vouchers or hotel rooms to make up for it. I think what a lot of people forget is that this is a business just like any other and no one is perfect. I prefer Air Canada when flying but I will admit I typically go with the one that is cheaper at the time of purchase.
April T.
Thornhill
Every time I fly this airline the staff are miserable and the service just keeps getting worse. Most of all their new flights, especially to Europe, are all "Rouge" flights which are literally the worst. No in seat entertainment, have to pay for seat selection, bad food, and yet, they charge the same amount as other airlines. Also, flights in Canada are EXTREMELY overpriced due to the monopoly. Its cheaper to fly to France (with MANY other airlines) than it is to fly to Alberta, British Columbia, out east...I avoid Air Canada as much as I can.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.