BY AIR CANADA

Shelbi B.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never really had an issue flying with Air Canada. Prices are good, seats are average, but all the flight attendants I’ve encountered have been really nice.
Keren P.
Their service is great the flight attendants are very nice. I don't use it quite often but when I do I am happy with it . They always check up on you make sure you are doing okay and comfortable I would recommend
Farah S.
Delta, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They were much better before. Now we don't even have a snack during the flight. People are nice but cuttibg in things and increasing prices is not a good combination
Carmen C.
Service is so inconsistent and their systems are outdated, rigid, and inflexible. Once I was flying them to Hong Kong. On my return trip they couldn't check me in due to a system glitch. They could check my partner in and we were on the same ticket. So they made me buy a full fare in order to get home. They insisted I would get a refund when I got home. I talked to the agent upon arrival, tried to call their call centre only to be told that they can only take complaints via a form online. The online form states that they will respond within 21 days. I didn't end up getting a refund for 28 days and then they shorted me the exchange so it took a full 32 days to get my money back. I couldn't imagine a furniture store charging me for a new couch because they had a system glitch and advising that this is the only way and that they would refund me in 32 days
Kaitlyn S.
Arcadia, NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I hate flying, but when I travel, I fly consistently with Air Canada because I like the familiarity.  They are generally accommodating and their flight attendants are quite friendly. Within Canada we have never had a problem with any of the employees or the services offered.

I have however found that their service representatives that work in foreign airports can be quite surly and difficult to deal with.  The most recent time we flew, the employees at the check-in counter in Orlando were extremely rude and wouldn't even crack a smile or take the time to answer a question. This can be frustrating and off-putting when trying to resolve an issue related to travel (which we happened to have this time).  I would love to see the service outside of Canada be as good as within the country.
Emily C.
Vancouver , BC
Internationally, I love flying Air Canada... Domestically, not so much. The last time I flew with them domestically I was sitting in an exit row and it was freezing cold. I used my jacket to keep my legs warm and got told off by the flight attendant for "wrapping my legs up while sitting in the exit row" - apparently it was going to be a safety problem... unreal. The girl sitting next to me also needed help with her bags because she was too short to put them in the overhead bin. He was rude to her and said it wasn't his job to help. I know it's just one person and maybe he was having an off day, but I was super unimpressed with their customer service. I always fly WestJet domestically now!
Ana K.
Barrie
I had an amazing time flighting with Air Canada and would totally used again. They were so nice and polite and the service was great. And the food was good comparing to other plane foods.
Leigh E.
Edinburgh, Edinburgh
I flew with Air Canada from London Heathrow to Halifax, Canada this summer with my two kids and I was really happy with the experience.  Check in was easy and quick, staff were very helpful and friendly.
The aircraft we were in was fairly new and in good condition, nice and clean.  The audio/visual equipment worked fine.  I'd say the movie options were a little bit disappointing.  There were lots of choices but not that many new releases.
We were given complimentary meals and for airplane food, they were decent enough.  Overall our travel experience was easy, comfortable and very pleasant.  I would definitely fly with Air Canada again.  I took one star off though because I find Air Canada pretty expensive.
Dani C.
Vancouver
Air Canada used to be very expensive, and still can be especially for Canadian domestic flights. Along with their recent drop in price for flights came a drop in their service level. I flew with them from Vancouver to New York and back, and the return flight was delayed by about 7 hours. They provided all passengers a $10 voucher for food at the facilities provided, but most closed pretty early, and we were stuck in that airport til around 1 AM or so. Most staff were relatively friendly, and I understand that if there were technical problems, obviously they shouldn’t be ignored hence the delay. I’ll probably fly with them again if the price point is low, but at what cost in terms of time?
Echo M.
Burnaby, BC
I fly Air Canada to Hong Kong annually, and every year I am disappointed.  Unfortunately for me, AC has the best flight time when leaving HK, and I want to have as much time with family there as possible.  However, the last time I flew, the flight crew somehow thought it was okay to leave bags of garbage in front of the emergency exit in the rear of the plane for hours upon hours of the flight.  In the end, I sent in a complaint along with a few pictures that I took and got a % discount off my next flight.  Still... every time I am more surprised when things are in working order than not.  (my flight to Japan did not have a working usb port....good thing I had a backup battery)
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.