BY AIR CANADA

Katrina T.
Good enough to get to point A to B. The food is okay on the airplane, obviously not cheap. I would definitely recommend not flying in air canada rouge because it's small and the seats are uncomfortable.
Brianna H.
Staff are friendly! They make travelling easy especially if it’s your first time flying alone! Great on board entertainment! I have flown twice in the past 4 months and have had great experience both times!
Meagan W.
Conception Bay South, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had my puppy flown from Ontario to Newfoundland and I'm super pleased with them and the workers were great !! Loved the experience and would do it all over again ! Love air Canada !! They are the greatest
Amber S.
I have travelled Air Canada many times, flights are always over booked, not on time and the customer service is not the best. Pricing is not cheap, it costs more to fly across Canada than it does to go to Mexico. Would always prefer to use West Jet over Air Canada!
Kadijha L.
Toronto
flown with air canada multiple of times, the last time i flew with them was in oct 2-9. I went to grenada for the first time, air canada left on time going and coming back to canada
Paola  B.
Valencia, Carabobo
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
One of the best airlines I had travel with. the crew is super kind the check in is so fast the even let me send my over weight suitcase for free plus the food is so good mostly the breakfast
Mia G.
I have very mixed feelings with Air Canada. On one hand I have never had stellar service from them, but their Aeroplan miles program is actually really good. I tend to avoid them for travel just because I've had family members who have had their luggage lost, delayed, or destroyed with little to no compensation. Flight delays with no compensation. And flight attendants who really could care less about your comfort. Really their customer service in general could use a huge overhaul, and better structuring.

But their Aeroplan rewards is quite decent compared to other flight reward programs. i do like that I don't have to use the miles for a flight and have claimed my miles for many different gift cards instead.
Seriously though, I really wish Air Canada would listen to their customers. There are so many negative reviews and complaints about their service, and I've seen little to no changes in the many years they've been in business. If anything their service just seems to get gradually worse.
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I try to avoid flying Air Canada if at all possible. My worst experience with Air Canada was in 2010 just after Christmas, so as you can imagine, the airport was quite busy. I was flying from Calgary to Vancouver, got to the airport ahead of schedule, was waiting in the baggage checked line, where they had one person working, and about 100 people in line. The stress starts to build as I hate being late. Then I see an Air Canada employee walking through the line checking people's tickets, she tells me that I will miss my flight and to go to a separate line. Defeated I drag my bag to a second line and continue waiting there. Once I get to the counter, I am told that no, I could have in fact made my flight, but now it's too late, and I have to book a new flight. So now I'm booking a last minute flight, at the holidays, and we all know how expensive that is. I think it's about 4 hours before I get a new flight booked, get through the security gate, and to my gate, and guess what I see upon arrival.... my original flight was delayed and hadn't even left yet!!! I was so livid I spent 2 weeks after that calling Air Canada daily to complain and ask for a refund. They gave a partial refund and no apology.
Ann-Sophy S.
nicolet, QC
I loved it! It was my first time in a plane and i felt really secure and the people were really nice! The second i needed something they were there for me and answering my questions. I am really satisfied.
Airen M.
Burton, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The prices are high for the service you actually receive. There isn't much that is complementary and to fly across the country cost more than to cross the ocean on some other airlines.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.