BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
Not the best aircrafts i must say, I feel like they wanted to put as much seets as possible and you dont feel comfortable, when you do a 8 hour fly you want to be able to sleep and not be queezed in between 2 person. The food is not bad, i liked it and the service was fine too.
Ruby K.
Pouch Cove
The ladies were great! Extremely friendly and very pleasant to my two year old daughter! However, we wish they would have had the breakfasts to sell on board instead of the flight attendants eating them (although we aren't too sour about it- we understand they have to eat too!)
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service!! Nice staff :)
I'm saddened that ALL airlines no longer serve an inflight meal though. Last couple times I've flown, I've been starving, not aware of the change. Airline food costs are wayyyyyy to high, but this is a general complaint, not solely Air Canada related.
Katie L.
My experience with Air Canada has all been quite pleasant.  The staffs are friendly and I appreciate that all the seats usually have a TV and convenient power outlet/USB ports for you to plug your equipment in.  I like their loyal program and overall satisfied with this airline.
Meryem O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind flying with air Canada as I have done so many times in the past. I haven't had any awful experiences flying with them internationally. I haven't flown with them domestically so I dong know about that. Their prices are a bit much compared to other airlines though.
Samantha B.
Dartmouth, NS
I am personally not a fan of air canada. As I do live in canada I prefer to use west jet I find their customer service to be better and they offer free on board snacks were air canada doesn't. I do like that air canada has more leg room and will most likely fly with them more in the future.
Melissa P.
I have never encountered such a horrible airline before in my life. Any time we have flown with Air Canada, it has ended in tears. They have ZERO customer service, and their flights are late or cancelled constantly. I would never recommend anyone fly with Air Canada. Ever.
Crisa D.
Edmonton
The crew are nice and friendly. I don't like their food though. Their tv is so small and looks old. What I like is the flight attendants do your request right away. It's an okay environment but i would suggest new TV and change the menu please. It doesn't taste good at all.
Chainelle S.
I mean, nothing new to see here. Over priced food, tiny seats, bad movies... But, I had my own headphones, so that was a plus. I also got to my destination without alien abduction or seeing a woman on the wing, so I guess that's another win for my experience with Air Canada.
Rebecca A.
Brossard, QC
I have never had a problem when flying with air Canada. The flight attendants are nice and helpful. The only thing that I don't like is that they often put you in a small plane that doesn't have much space or a tv. I'm 5'3 and even I feel cramped! Other than that, great service :)
Daiana G.
Boston, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I live in Boston. Would it be better to fly to Canada or to take a train or bus? Planning a vacation.
What unique things does air canada have to offer that other airlines do not?