BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Finonacci K.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not too bad. I mean, nothing special. They get you from point A to point B just like anyone else. Customer service is ok. Seats are very close together so economy might be a problem for super tall people. I fly with them a couple times a year and I will be in the future as well.
Mae L.
CALGARY, AB
I love Air Canada for their affordable prices and sales. It's easy to check-in. Easy to go through their website, and anytime I look for deals through third party dealers, Air Canada seems to always be available. I would recommend flying with Air Canada to my friends and family.
Sarah B.
Sometimes you get great service, sometimes you get bad. I've experienced from one extreme to the other. One good time I had....I misunderstood my time of departure and thought it was at night and missed my flight, the check in person didn't charge me and got me on the next flight.
Madison T.
Georgetown
Favourite airline to fly with. Consistent customer service that is awesome. Staff and equipment are clean and well kept. Most flights have personal tv attached to the back of each chair. Additionally Air Canada does a great job keeping current movies on the flight entertainment.
Meryem O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I don't mind flying with air Canada as I have done so many times in the past. I haven't had any awful experiences flying with them internationally. I haven't flown with them domestically so I dong know about that. Their prices are a bit much compared to other airlines though.
Lauren D.
Hare court , Todmorden
I have been with air Canada a few times when visiting my dad in Vancouver. The planes are always comfortable and you are well looked after. The last flight I had the whole row to myself which was great. I have flown with them when I was young too and was very well looked after
Émie S.
Quebec, QC
Not the best aircrafts i must say, I feel like they wanted to put as much seets as possible and you dont feel comfortable, when you do a 8 hour fly you want to be able to sleep and not be queezed in between 2 person. The food is not bad, i liked it and the service was fine too.
Ruby K.
Pouch Cove
The ladies were great! Extremely friendly and very pleasant to my two year old daughter! However, we wish they would have had the breakfasts to sell on board instead of the flight attendants eating them (although we aren't too sour about it- we understand they have to eat too!)
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service!! Nice staff :)
I'm saddened that ALL airlines no longer serve an inflight meal though. Last couple times I've flown, I've been starving, not aware of the change. Airline food costs are wayyyyyy to high, but this is a general complaint, not solely Air Canada related.
Katie L.
My experience with Air Canada has all been quite pleasant.  The staffs are friendly and I appreciate that all the seats usually have a TV and convenient power outlet/USB ports for you to plug your equipment in.  I like their loyal program and overall satisfied with this airline.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.