BY AIR CANADA

Brandie M.
Edmonton, AB
We had a pet we purchased fly with Air Canada. There were no issues in transit, but the agents on the phone were not helpful in getting us the information we needed prior to the pet getting on the flight.
Claudia M.
Toronto
Air Canada have good airplanes but the service for me is not too good, and also the price is a little expensive when you are looking for flights. The good think is they have a lot of options flights.
Anne Z.
good service overall! i like their policies and their leniency for when you have children travelling with you. they’ll let you pick seats for free in that case. i prefer them to other american airlines for sure
Kristina W.
St, NL
We always use this airline when flying on our vacations. They are a great company to fly with and we haven’t had any issues with them in our travels. Will continue to fly with this airline in the future.
Katrina T.
Good enough to get to point A to B. The food is okay on the airplane, obviously not cheap. I would definitely recommend not flying in air canada rouge because it's small and the seats are uncomfortable.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
When I travel to any place, I always choose air Canada, the service is really good, the people are always humble, the service is alson, the airplane really comfortable, and the prices are reazonable.
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had my puppy flown from Ontario to Newfoundland and I'm super pleased with them and the workers were great !! Loved the experience and would do it all over again ! Love air Canada !! They are the greatest
Amber S.
I have travelled Air Canada many times, flights are always over booked, not on time and the customer service is not the best. Pricing is not cheap, it costs more to fly across Canada than it does to go to Mexico. Would always prefer to use West Jet over Air Canada!
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I try to avoid flying Air Canada if at all possible. My worst experience with Air Canada was in 2010 just after Christmas, so as you can imagine, the airport was quite busy. I was flying from Calgary to Vancouver, got to the airport ahead of schedule, was waiting in the baggage checked line, where they had one person working, and about 100 people in line. The stress starts to build as I hate being late. Then I see an Air Canada employee walking through the line checking people's tickets, she tells me that I will miss my flight and to go to a separate line. Defeated I drag my bag to a second line and continue waiting there. Once I get to the counter, I am told that no, I could have in fact made my flight, but now it's too late, and I have to book a new flight. So now I'm booking a last minute flight, at the holidays, and we all know how expensive that is. I think it's about 4 hours before I get a new flight booked, get through the security gate, and to my gate, and guess what I see upon arrival.... my original flight was delayed and hadn't even left yet!!! I was so livid I spent 2 weeks after that calling Air Canada daily to complain and ask for a refund. They gave a partial refund and no apology.
Julya N.
Courtice, ON
I’ve flown with air canada a few times. They offer free snacks and drinks when your flight is 3.5 or more hours I believe. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would fly with AC again in the future.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.