BY AIR CANADA

• Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Airen M.
kingston, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The prices are high for the service you actually receive. There isn't much that is complementary and to fly across the country cost more than to cross the ocean on some other airlines.
alyssa c.
Kingston, ON
When I flew with Air Canada, it was only my third time on a plane. I don't really have many complaints, other than it didn't feel as much of a personal experience as WestJet did.
Krystle B.
Burnaby, BC
I think Air Cananda is a good airline. It has many flights to most places that you could want to go to. It's capareable in price to other airlines. The staff on the airline have been super friendly and professional. I would reccomend to others to try.
Stephanie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always choose west jet over air Canada. Air Canada ALWAYS finds a way to lose luggage and ive heard way too many horror stories. I try to avoid flying with them whenever I can
Sab N.
Ah just so much to be desired. It irks me to no end that Air Canada is the 'leading' airline in Canada - because really, they are just BAD!

Service on board is usually poor, but the worst part about flying with Air Canada is that you will almost NEVER leave/arrive on time. Your flight will likely be delayed by a couple hours at the minimum. It is a regular occurrence with everyone I know who flies with them. This would be more tolerable if the staff was apologetic or accommodating. But far from it. They take absolutely no responsibility for their delays, missed connections, lost luggage, ridiculously long layovers that go on for DAYS because of their missed connections or anything at all along those lines. As a customer, when you are paying hundreds or even thousands of dollars to fly, you expect slightly better treatment.

I almost always go out of my way to avoid flying AC whenever I can. It is really pitiful that they have such a monopoly on a lot of the routes from/to Canada, because I would avoid them every time if I could.

Krista R.
Service was very basic, staff were professional but that’s about it. Thankfully our luggage and everything ended up where it needed to be. Never had to deal with customer service thank goodness, would not necessarily recommend air Canada.
Kavita K.
london
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went to London, Ontario and Kitchener, Waterloo and flew with Air Canada. This was my preferred choice over British Airways which I used for Canada in 2015. Compared to the old, tired BA plane, Air Canada was a dream! I flew alone and it was an afternoon flight. I loved every minute of it. Great films and I chose an aisle seat in the middle of the plane as there is less chance of being asked to move. Luckily as 7 hour flight in the early afternoon allowed for no movement from the person next to me! The only drawback was when I asked for a gin & tonic. I was given a gin bottle, fine, but a full cup of tonic! No space for the gin, so I had to down half of it, yuck!! haha. My return flight home was an 11pm flight and again I chose the aisle seat in the middle. I chose that seat hoping someone would also choose the aisle on the right side of the 4 seats and it worked! The lovely passenger to my far right chose that seat hoping no one would chose the middle seats and no one did! For a late night flight we had space to breathe, sleep and relax. One of my best solo flights. Even the gin & tonic was improved. The attendant gave me a full normal sized can of tonic unopened and an empty cup and a gin bottle :) happy flying! Cannot wait for my next trip.
Nicole H.
Personally I enjoy air canada. Haven’t had any issues with booking and they’ve always been pleasant to me. Could use some more seat room but isn’t that the new standard?
Nicole T.
New Westminster
I have personally had a good experience with Air Canada. I recently had a connecting flight from Toronto to Vancouver and the staff were helpful, organized and friendly.
Jamie W.
Toronto, ON
I am a little disappointed with their aeroplans program begin discontinued. I booked a trip with points and I still had to pay the taxes which was over $500.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.