BY AIR CANADA

Blanckittyy y.
They are cheaper and gets you from Point A to B. Often alway overbooked during high season. The food has gotten better over the year but it is still pretty gross. The entertainment is quite old. I still would recommend it for cheap travels.
Joyce T.
Greenfield Park, QC
I was really young and was travelling by myself and the flight attendants were all bery sweet. I felt like I was in first class they were giving me more food, more drinks actually full Coca Cola cans and cookies I had so much fun !
Mallory S.
One of the best airlines to fly with that I have flown with. The food is airplane food, no ones going to like it, but they cater to diets so that's awesome. Leg room is what it is. But overall I felt safe and had a decent flight.
Andrea L.
Calgary, AB
Not that happy or satisfied with AirCanada, service isn’t great, my flights are often delayed or cancelled and the personnel aren’t that friendly or helpful. Prices are too expensive especially to travel within our own country.
Alyssia P.
Toronto
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Customer service is great. I have only flown with Air Canada on short flights so I can't really say how the experience is on a long one. They are able to solve at least 90% of any problems and have really great seat sales.
Liala H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air Canada, a bit of a let down. They are not pet friendly at all and that bothers me a tremendous amount. Pets travelling in the cargo should be treated with respect and should be kept safe in an already terrifying environment.
Christine G.
Hamilton, ON
We flew Air Canada to Jamaica in 2009 and they went above and beyond! We were seated separately on our honeymoon, and they jumped into action to find us 2 seats together, in 1st class no less! Absolutely made our trip :)
Bianca A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Air canada flights are usually on time and the planes very clean. The rouge service is awfull, however the employees are usually nice and friendly. Need to bring your own snack because food is expensive and not good at all.
Ailish R.
I have never had a good experience with Air Canada. I have travelled with them several times and every time something on their end has messed up my plans and/or trip. I can write for days about all of their mess ups and anger they have put me through over the past 7 years i have flown with them. I gave them one star because i am still alive.
Constance A.
North York, ON
I flew Air Canada for my honeymoon to Paris. I was able to plan a complete vacation within my budget. The flight was great and food/drinks were apart of the deal and really good for "airline food." The service was friendly.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.