BY AIR CANADA

• Any recommendations : restaurants, activities, places to ...2 Answers
  • How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Sarafina K.
My most recent experience waa earlier today when my flight was missed due to car trouble. Corinne, an associate at the Pearson International Airport AC terminal was my saviour. She went above & beyond to ensure I was placed on the next flight.
Sydney H.
A decent air line. They have a lot of flights so i can always find a good time to fly with them. They are very bare bones though. You have to pay for any extras that most airlines give out for free. I would recommend them if it was the cheapest option and you weren't flying long distances or for many hours.
Sarra E.
Calgary, AB
My personal preference for Canadian airlines will always be WestJet, but I have no huge complaints about AirCanada. Their customer service just isn't quite up to the WestJet standard and their flights are often more expensive - however, they are friendly and helpful and I haven't had a negative experience
Mélijade R.
Quebec, QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Being Canadian, I've use Air Canada many times. I would say it's better than it's direct competitor here, but nothing more. I've only flew economy, but from my experience the service was good. Staff is nice and they are keeping it with technologie with an app. Be sure to download it before boarding!
Shane M.
Dartmouth, NS
Air Canada is fine. Is it the greatest, no. The European airlines blow it away for cleanliness, service and friendliness but its one out the better options in Canada. If they could lower costs and improve staff friendliness I think people would be more willing to overlook more of their negative qualities.
Lyn A.
Vancouver, NY
I flew from singapore to canada, i took air canada from japan to calgary alberta. They don't have full service like I've experience before. The seats are to cramp and barely cant move. The isle is too cramp too. Stewardess is unapproachable and doesn't have the hospitality as I've experience from other airlines
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
I love love love air Canada every time I've been to Canada out of all the airlines I've used air Canada has been the best. I don't fly to Canada often maybe once every few years but I love the service they give and have had great experiences flying with them. I would 100% recommend this airline to other people.
Laila H.
I  had a really nice flight. The ticket was cheap, staff on ground and in the plane were friendly and seats were fine. The plane arrived 20 minutes early at our destination and we had a very positive experience. Thanks for making it affordable to fly and making it a positive experimence. We will be back.
Allison W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Only whenever I'm traveling I use this airline.  Best part about it would probably be when going to wherever you are vacating go theirs mini TV screens behind the seats to watch movies so that you aren't bored . I would recommend it because you get what you pay for and is probably the best airline yet .
Shannon M.
Flights were expensive, but given that we were flying within Canada, it is quite costly regardless of the airline. This is a great airline in the sense, that they have great bilingual flight attendance (convenient being that I am as well, so I can appreciate it), friendly staff and yummy little snacks.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.