BY AIR CANADA

EMILIA N.
The service was great ! I had an awesome first flight experience! The staff was very polite and helpful and the ride was smooth and very fun ! I cant wait to have another flight with air canada ! I would recommend it !
Sabrina M.
Montreal , QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service is not bad but I feel they can improve it by hiring better staff. They definitely need to upgrade their food because it feels like I’m eating hospital food. Other than that it isn’t really that bad.
Kate J.
Nothing to special about this airline. In Canada there's really only 2 airlines, so prices get jacked up and are crazy expensive to flying in the US. Customer service definitely isn't as good as it used to be.
Sunny M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite Airline is Air Canada. I have flown with them hundreds of times. They are reliable, safe, easy to deal with, and have so many solutions if you ever run into a problem. I highly recommend them!!
Katelyn T.
Ottawa
I’ve flown on air canada my whole life with no problems, everyone is super nice and kind and the seats are very comfortable. I’ve never had any difficulty with air canada. I would recommend using this airline.
Ally M.
Friendly staff that know what it means to have manners. "Please" & "thank you" and "your welcome" are used, which is lovely! People are so helpful and will go out of their way to assist anyone that needs it!
Brandie M.
Edmonton, AB
We had a pet we purchased fly with Air Canada. There were no issues in transit, but the agents on the phone were not helpful in getting us the information we needed prior to the pet getting on the flight.
Victoria R.
Toronto , ON
Typical no frills, blah flight. Customer service is not the greatest and the tone of your flight will definitely be set by your head flight attendant. Some are amazing and some are miserable. Plastic cups of pop? Why can't I have the whole can? Lol
Not a fan
Claudia M.
Toronto
Air Canada have good airplanes but the service for me is not too good, and also the price is a little expensive when you are looking for flights. The good think is they have a lot of options flights.
Anne Z.
good service overall! i like their policies and their leniency for when you have children travelling with you. they’ll let you pick seats for free in that case. i prefer them to other american airlines for sure
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.