BY AIR CANADA

Carolina P.
Creo que air Canadá es una de las mejores aerolíneas que existe!!! Excelente servicio y una atención increíble! La vez que viaje a toronto fue un viaje muy cómodo ,aviones de primera, comida muy buena y gran atención por parte de los tripulantes
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
They are the cheapest tickets you can find on the market but the service is so and so. I don’t use it that often. I don’t like that they charge for the inflight food. The lineup for the bathroom was too long, I just wish it wasn’t as expensive.
Sara K.
Bonnyville, AB
I have flown Air Canada many times, they're not horrible, but I would love if they would give you a complimentary snack like WestJet does lol. Other than that I have nothing really bad to say about them, their customer service is decent and prices aren't unreasonable!
Alanna R.
Edmonton, AB
Great airline! I have traveled with Air Canada multiple times and will continue to use them. Fair prices, friendly and welcoming staff, and an overall great experience travelling with them. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
Air Canada has always gotten my luggage and myself where it need to be. I always fly with air canada and have never been disappointed. They're customer service is great. I also am a sucker for those cheap butter flavoured pretzels they provide.
Samantha C.
Codroy
I found that the layovers were a little long with air Canada stops. The staff were warn and inviting though, the first plane I was on was roomy, the second one not so much, plus could use some attention was pretty old and showing signs of wear
Naqiah F.
Mississauga , ON
Was a good trip with this flight but not the best, the hospitality was good but it was not that comfy during the trip. I think I went in it about two years ago so I don’t remember everything but it’s a good flight if your going on a short trip
Kashika B.
Air Canada doesn't have the friendliest of flight attendants, their food isn't the best, and overall they're just known for not being that great. I would much prefer to go with a different airline than Air Canada, but that's just my opinion.
Arianna O.
The first time i took a flight with this airline was in 2008, until now the service is still good until then. The food is really nice and fresh. The attendats are very friendly and are receptive to any request you ask. I'm totally satisfied.
Ali S.
Toronto , ON
It's an airline. You pay a fortune and they hopefully take you where you want to go. I find the teams on the airlines generally very nice and willing to help. As much as Air Canada gets a lot of hate, their staff are generally kind.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.