BY AIR CANADA

Valerie P.
Petawawa, ON
I've never had a terrible aircanada flight but I have also never had an amazing one. My last flight was delayed, due to weather, and although I can understand the circumstance thefethere was no effort made to ensure we were comfortable while waiting.
Tig B.
Flew from the UK to Canada last November and I had a really pleasant trip. Nothing to complain about at all really, flight crew were just divine, the seats and all the on board entertainment was really really good. I constantly recommend Air Canada!
Natalie L.
Sturgeon Falls, ON
Bigger plane then what i was use to. Friendly staff. Pricing was average. The wait time was good, lines went fast. My favorite part was the awsome movie that was playing on the plane. I only used Air Canada once but i would recommend again to others.
steph S.
Had problems with checking in and air canada took care of it right away! The flight went well and didn't have any problems. A well known airline and would recommend using them when travelling. They also allow one free carryon per person which is nice
Anaabel G.
Montreal
It was ok, but defenitly the best airline company i have used is Turkish airlines ! Air canada costumer service was nice, i dont have any complaints but I have use this company only once. I recommend this company and I will use it in the future. :)
Thalia H.
London, ON
The last 2 times I've flown with air Canada I've had awful experiences. They cancelled 2 of my flights in a row, AT NIGHT and provided me with no compinsation as a young female traveling by myself to get a hotel. Staff was very rude and dismissive.
Stephanie N.
Regina, SK
I enjoyed my flights with air Canada. They have great customer service. All of my flights with them have been pleasant experiences. The flight attendants were good. I would recommend them to others if they were asking for an airline recommendation.
Cailey W.
Winnipeg, MB
Had such a good experience with air canada. There were some mishaps with my flights but air Canada was patient, persistent, and they definitely made up for the fact that my flights were super delayed by providing free food. I am a loyal customer!
Jen W.
Vancouver, BC
A friendly professional airline, that has never let me down in the past. They have larger seats than their competitor West Jet. I use them often for international travel. My customer experience has been positive, and I am satisfied overall.
Kim B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Travelled with aircanada very recently, always enjoy our experiences. We use aircanada most often for our travel needs. Very efficient and accommodating. My family enjoys the inflight entertainment and snacks. Very satisfied with service provided
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.