BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Kristina W.
St, NL
We always use this airline when flying on our vacations. They are a great company to fly with and we haven’t had any issues with them in our travels. Will continue to fly with this airline in the future.
Katrina T.
Good enough to get to point A to B. The food is okay on the airplane, obviously not cheap. I would definitely recommend not flying in air canada rouge because it's small and the seats are uncomfortable.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton, AB
When I travel to any place, I always choose air Canada, the service is really good, the people are always humble, the service is alson, the airplane really comfortable, and the prices are reazonable.
Amber S.
I have travelled Air Canada many times, flights are always over booked, not on time and the customer service is not the best. Pricing is not cheap, it costs more to fly across Canada than it does to go to Mexico. Would always prefer to use West Jet over Air Canada!
Mia G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have very mixed feelings with Air Canada. On one hand I have never had stellar service from them, but their Aeroplan miles program is actually really good. I tend to avoid them for travel just because I've had family members who have had their luggage lost, delayed, or destroyed with little to no compensation. Flight delays with no compensation. And flight attendants who really could care less about your comfort. Really their customer service in general could use a huge overhaul, and better structuring.

But their Aeroplan rewards is quite decent compared to other flight reward programs. i do like that I don't have to use the miles for a flight and have claimed my miles for many different gift cards instead.
Seriously though, I really wish Air Canada would listen to their customers. There are so many negative reviews and complaints about their service, and I've seen little to no changes in the many years they've been in business. If anything their service just seems to get gradually worse.
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
I try to avoid flying Air Canada if at all possible. My worst experience with Air Canada was in 2010 just after Christmas, so as you can imagine, the airport was quite busy. I was flying from Calgary to Vancouver, got to the airport ahead of schedule, was waiting in the baggage checked line, where they had one person working, and about 100 people in line. The stress starts to build as I hate being late. Then I see an Air Canada employee walking through the line checking people's tickets, she tells me that I will miss my flight and to go to a separate line. Defeated I drag my bag to a second line and continue waiting there. Once I get to the counter, I am told that no, I could have in fact made my flight, but now it's too late, and I have to book a new flight. So now I'm booking a last minute flight, at the holidays, and we all know how expensive that is. I think it's about 4 hours before I get a new flight booked, get through the security gate, and to my gate, and guess what I see upon arrival.... my original flight was delayed and hadn't even left yet!!! I was so livid I spent 2 weeks after that calling Air Canada daily to complain and ask for a refund. They gave a partial refund and no apology.
Julya N.
I’ve flown with air canada a few times. They offer free snacks and drinks when your flight is 3.5 or more hours I believe. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would fly with AC again in the future.
Krystle B.
Burnaby, BC
I think Air Cananda is a good airline. It has many flights to most places that you could want to go to. It's capareable in price to other airlines. The staff on the airline have been super friendly and professional. I would reccomend to others to try.
alyssa c.
Kingston, ON
When I flew with Air Canada, it was only my third time on a plane. I don't really have many complaints, other than it didn't feel as much of a personal experience as WestJet did.
Stephanie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always choose west jet over air Canada. Air Canada ALWAYS finds a way to lose luggage and ive heard way too many horror stories. I try to avoid flying with them whenever I can
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.