BY AIR CANADA

Samantha S.
Conception Bay South, NL
I have had good and bad experiences with this airline. They do overbook and I have been denied boarding due to this. They did offer monetary compensation based on the length of time it took for them to arrange an alternate flight, but it was inconvenient.
Мария p.
Madrid
This it’s one of the best airlines, the people that works for them it’s realky gentle, the sits are so soft, with space enough. For long trips this is a good part. I love the sympathy of the people who works there. You feel so comfortable all the trayect.
Josee T.
Only flown with them a few times. Usually end up on one of their sisters flights (jazz or rouge). They have in-flight entertainment, offer refreshments and have great staff. They're on of few companies that will fly into my small hometown airport so bonus
Blythe I.
Milton
Never had a bad experience with Air Canada the few times I've flown with them. I love how each seat has it's own TV and they serve food. I would like to fly Air Canada more often, good costumer service and happy flight attendants overall. Would recommend
Janell M.
Winnipeg , MB
Air Canada is not my favorite airline to fly with.  I consistently find their flights are delayed and/or late which concerns me when I have connecting flights.  The planes are comfortable and sometimes their route plans are better then other airlines.
Narina S.
Gloucster , ON
Not great! When flying to and from South Africa there were an abundance of issues! Me and my family had to miss a connecting flight which set us back! The staff were more interested in conversing with each other then getting to the route of the problem!
Amelie B.
Sherbrooke, QC
I flew my very first plane with Air Canada, and while I did not love the experience, it wasn't all that bad either. The tickets are not too expensive and the seats can be comfortable. The customer service was really great and the staff is very friendly.
Rebecca J.
St. Catharines , ON
I have never had a bad experience with air canada. The staff are always very polite, respectful and professional. I fly at least once a year and it is almost always through air canada. Although some of their planes are small the service is always great.
The service is amazing, everyone are so kind and pay attention to the needs of every passenger. I almost missed my flight but the lady gave us advice. I only had 2 experiences with this airline, but it was so comfortable that i would use it again.
Victoria H.
Eckville, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had my seat double booked on more than one occasion and customer service asked me to give up my spot for someone else (however, I was offered a travel voucher for inconvenience). It's one of the biggest airlines at our airport though, so I almost always fly with them.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.