BY AIR CANADA

• How much longer do we have to pretend that this is Canada...8 Answers
  • Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?25 Answers
Easton_Eberley L.
Warman, SK
They are okay for an airline
It seems to be all we have her and their prices are crazy high.
They service isn’t the greatest
I would love to travel more so I am able to see more of the competition out their for airlines
Kelsey B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
3/3 experiences that I’ve had with Air Canada have been hell, with the last one almost ruining our trip, and my partner’s 30th birthday. I’ve been berated and sworn at by an Air Canada “manager” - totally unbelievable.
Annmarie D.
macgregor
Absolutely amazing used you guys while in my way to fly to Africa. Pros amazing service cons you don’t change the pillows only the pillow case I have used you guys twice and my fav sort was the food lol would Reccomend
Katelynn 🎀.
Barrie
My first time flying on a plane was in the July that just passed. Everyone was very nice and accommodating when I was having a mini episode lol. Comfortable seats, and I love the map that told us exactly where we were
EMILIA N.
The service was great ! I had an awesome first flight experience! The staff was very polite and helpful and the ride was smooth and very fun ! I cant wait to have another flight with air canada ! I would recommend it !
Sabrina M.
Montréal , QC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The service is not bad but I feel they can improve it by hiring better staff. They definitely need to upgrade their food because it feels like I’m eating hospital food. Other than that it isn’t really that bad.
Kate J.
Nothing to special about this airline. In Canada there's really only 2 airlines, so prices get jacked up and are crazy expensive to flying in the US. Customer service definitely isn't as good as it used to be.
Katelyn T.
Stittsville , ON
I’ve flown on air canada my whole life with no problems, everyone is super nice and kind and the seats are very comfortable. I’ve never had any difficulty with air canada. I would recommend using this airline.
Sunny M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite Airline is Air Canada. I have flown with them hundreds of times. They are reliable, safe, easy to deal with, and have so many solutions if you ever run into a problem. I highly recommend them!!
Brandie M.
Edmonton, AB
We had a pet we purchased fly with Air Canada. There were no issues in transit, but the agents on the phone were not helpful in getting us the information we needed prior to the pet getting on the flight.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.