BY AIR CANADA

Nicolle R.
Excelente servicio desde que llegas al aeropuerto principal hasta tu destino final. Durante el vuelo, el personal siempre esta satisfaciendo todas las necesidades del turista. No encuentro contras para esta linea aerea.
Kirsten P.
South Amherst , OH
Flew Air Canada from Paris to Torontoand it was the most comfortable flight I have ever taken. Comfortable seats and great meals. The private tablets on the backs of the seats are full of games, movies, tv shows, and music.
Helen G.
I have only flown this airline once, but the experience was seamless. The plane was tidy, a little late to arrive--but we still got there on time.  We didn't experience any other issues, so I would fly them again.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airlines. All my family is from Canada so this is the airlines we fly anytime we travel. The workers are so nice and are very tentative to your needs and definitely provide excellent customer service.
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
One of the most stressful flying experiences of my traveling life. They are deceptive about being able to accommodate peanut allergies. Not polite about it. They should brush up on their customer service.
Alice D.
Brooklyn, NY
In comparison to the domestic airlines in the U.S., I much prefer Air Canada. I've flown internationally with the airline, and never had bad experiences. People are nice and seats are fairly comfortable.
Florencia B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
GREAT AIRLINE, i flew on them home from Canada once and it was phenomenal. They had all the latest movies, they provided me a beverage and a nice snack. The seats were extremely comfortable, great services.
Sophie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I usually drive to Canada because I do love road trips a lot. I did take a flight there for a change to visit my aunt. It was smooth sailing. No luggage was lost and I got to my destination on time.
Carmen H.
Smiths Falls, ON
I enjoy Air Canada. They've always been helpful. I've never come across issues with them and their flight attendants have always been very helpful. Air Canada is probably who I fly with the most often.
amy M.
Buffalo, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great customer service, excellent planes, good overall experience. Quality each time I fly with Air Canada. My flight is never over booked, I get to my destination and I have a great time getting there. I highly recommend Air Canada to anyone traveling to or through.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.