BY AIR CANADA

Krista M.
I flew to Spain with Air Canada and they did an excellent job making me feel at home! Not only did they offer delicious meals over the long flight, but the attendance were great about asking the passengers how they were doing! Great experience!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Had a pleasant flight to Canada with Air Canada. Nice and attentive staff especially when we were delayed, and had a good selection of entertainment for the flight over. Nothing particularly outstanding, but solid service on a solid airline.
Giselle C.
Took this airline when I was traveling to Switzerland and first, it is hugeeee! I really enjoyed my trip and they had a screen on the headrest of the seat in front of me so it kept me entertained. The food was also very tasty and enjoyable.
Erica B.
Morgan Hill, CA
loved air canada! used them on my flight to and from Vancouver a couple years ago. The prices were reasonable which I loved. I also enjoyed the aircraft, the seats were comfortable, the plane was clean and the attendants were nice
Katie K.
On the international flight there was no screen to watch a movie on. You had to pay for an ipad to be able to watch a movie. The food wasn't that great going out of the country, but it was pretty good traveling into the country.
Nicolle R.
Excelente servicio desde que llegas al aeropuerto principal hasta tu destino final. Durante el vuelo, el personal siempre esta satisfaciendo todas las necesidades del turista. No encuentro contras para esta linea aerea.
Kirsten P.
South Amherst , OH
Flew Air Canada from Paris to Torontoand it was the most comfortable flight I have ever taken. Comfortable seats and great meals. The private tablets on the backs of the seats are full of games, movies, tv shows, and music.
Helen G.
I have only flown this airline once, but the experience was seamless. The plane was tidy, a little late to arrive--but we still got there on time.  We didn't experience any other issues, so I would fly them again.
Trent R.
Rexburg
Great loyalty program with aeroplan. Great offers and the service is always top notch. I travel regularly for business and Air Canada has been my go to, while traveling to and from Canada. One of my favorite airlines.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this airlines. All my family is from Canada so this is the airlines we fly anytime we travel. The workers are so nice and are very tentative to your needs and definitely provide excellent customer service.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used Air Canada more than twice?
veronica m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who has been to canada
Patty G.
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Which partner airline in US is associated with Air Canada?
Toni M.